My Yandere (a rough sketch)

Can't decide between the names Amber and Yanagi (Willow)

Can't decide between the names Amber and Yanagi (Willow). He's a yandere based on me, I suppose. He's not into violence , resulting in a manipulative yandere. He's also a yangire, however,  when he snaps, he takes it out on himself. Too used to bottling up emotions, keeping others' secrets and being afraid of rejection has made him secretive. Too secretive for his own good. Due to not being able to talk to anyone about himself, he's even named his conscious; Rai (means opinion in Urdu) due to it being the only one who speaks the truth. He even imagines it as his girly side and has given it unique features. He is into sports and being active, although he does have his lazy days. An ambivert.  Acts confident but is a nervous wreck.

Has Jade-green eyes, plum hair with red undertones, freckles, a sharp jaw along with a round and cute nose. He, at times gets mistaken for a girl when wearing loose and big clothes. Will let go of MC if he sees that she is happier with her love, however, if he thinks her love is dangerous, will sweep her away.

He doesn't often cry, but when he does, it breaks everyone's hearts. He's too 'tough ' to cry in front of others, however. Stress causes him respiratory problems. Is often called childish and immature, yet others come to him for advices. Knows more than half the secrets of people.

I'll be deciding more on him before I begin writing of him, however.