???

"Sunny?!"

Sunny

" Mike!"

Mike 

" Why are you here, out of everyone I would think you would be the last person to come visit"

Sunny

" Well I came to ask questions and also to see how everyone is doing"

" I know you guys were about to kill me but I cant get to believe that you guys would do something like that , I've known you guys since all our years in high school"

Mike

" How are you so sure we haven't changed?"

Sunny 

" Because the day you guys were confronting me in the ally I saw fear in your eyes I knew it wasn't you Mike I know someone was controlling to do this"

" Can you tell me who told you guys to do this?"

Mike

" Sunny if I did tell you what difference would it make , were all trap here "

Sunny

" if you give me information , the officers said they would release you guys for helping"

Mike 

" How would I know you are not lying?"

Sunny 

" Mike we been friends for a long time you know me better than anyone"

Mike

" Yea.. Ill tell you then"

Sunny 

" Thank you"

Mike decided to tell you what were Jessica's intentions to kill you , and why the whole group was against you

Mike

" Jessica put a trap so we would be arrested as you know, but what surprise us when she bailed us out, she said "how she couldn't believe Sunny didn't help you guys out , she the worst friend ever", but I knew that you were scared or afraid because you thought you would get arrested plus we knew you were worried for us and tried to free us"

Sunny

" I actually tried, I even ask my parents since you know they had connections, but ever since the accident I been alone, so I had no clue how to bail you guys out"

Mike

" yea we heard what happened and we feel terrible not being there by your side, but when Jessica told us her plan to destroy you by either killing you and vanishing you which ever one pleased her she threatened us to kill us or our family if we didn't help her"

Sunny

" SHE DID WHAT!!"

Mike