A Normal Day

'Mom I'm hungry' yelled Emma.
'I guess that's our call to wake up' Emily said to Richard trying to get her long silky brown hair out of her face
'Wanna take it or should I?' Richard replied kissing her gently on the forehead.
'I got work you take it' Emily said slowly getting out of bed. Being an astronaut she had to study a lot and go to work most of her time. She went down stairs with Richard by her side.
Richard was her loving handsome husband. They met while she was going to go to the moon, and Richard was the designer of her rocket. After five years of dating he finally proposed at the beach.
'Good morning honey!' They both hollered.
Richard shuffled to the kitchen and started making his delicious and well known for chocolate chip pancakes.
'Who's a good boy?! Who's a good boy!?' Said Emily while pouring stinky dog food into Baldo's bowl. He was filled with energy! Looked like he just had 10 bottles of Red Bull! Emily rushed to get dressed, brush her teeth, comb her hair, and some how get to work on time! She was used to this since she had this job for over 3 years. She want back down and got a nice long yellow banana for breakfast.
'Is that all your gonna eat mom?' Said Emma with a worry
'Emma I'm used to it! Anyways I'm late just like every other day!'
'Ok, ok' Said Emma.
'Richard make sure to bring Emma to kindergarten!'
'Yes I know!, now just get to work!' Richard replied.
Emily kissed Emma on the forehead and Richard on the lips, they where a nice happy family.
'Hello everybody!' Exclaimed Emily when she entered the headquarters.
'Hello Emily' Said Will while he was flexing his muscles trying to impress her. Will was madly in love with her and I mean MADLY!He never gave up and this went on for 4 years! She used to date him but that was for 1 month.
'Don't even think about it Will, I have a happy family and  I have a nice loving husband' she said showing her left hand to him. She walked to her desk as started getting on with her work things.
'How are you?' Exclaimed Layla. Layla was her best friend she was with her the day she started university! She has one kid Dana that's best friends also with Emma!
'Good you?' Replied Emily
'Yeah I'm good, the others are going to the diner are you gonna go?' Asked Layla
'Yeah I think I'm gonna go' Replied Emily while she typed things into her laptop. Emily was still working on the mistery of her mom, Ariel.

'Mom tell me you'll be back' begged young Emily. She was scared to death, it had been the first time her mother would leave her for over a month.
'I will be back don't worry honey' She said as she was going into the car. Emily hates when her mom would leave ever since nursery when she first left her. Her mom was going to space and all Emily knew of space was that it was endless.
Emily started to cry as her mom drives down the drive way. Each tear one at a time, her nose starting to get stuffy. Then her babysitter started to rub her back gently and slowly with her soft long arms. Now Emily was the only one in her family left on earth. Her dad died from a heart attack. Since Emily  was very young she barely remembers how he looks like or who he is as a person, all she knew is that he was dead and it's just gonna be her, her mom, and her babysitter for the rest of her life.
'When will mom come back?' Emily asked couple days later
'Oh she'll be back in couple weeks or a month. What do you want for dinner?' Replied the babysitter.
'When will mom come back?' Asked Emily after a couple of weeks
'In a month or so, just be patient' Replied the babysitter. Emily started to get a little worried.
'Maybe it's taking so long because she has to stay in space for a long time' she thought to her self. 'When will mom come back?' Asked Emily after a year that mom left 'its almost my birthday! Will she miss it?' Asked Emily
'She'll be back soon! Just be patient!' She replied. That evening they were both watching the news
'Breaking news, One year ago Ariel Stanford was set to go to space now she has disappeared out of nowhere! NASA is trying to find her, What we know is that her and the rocket have stopped appearing on the tracking device!' Said the reporter.
'WHAT!, no no no this can't be true!' Said Emily as she got all tense and her nose became stuffy.
'I'm sorry I guess it just happened, she's gone' Said the  babysitter. A tear started going down Emily's right eye. Now Emily was probably the ONLY Stanford alive.
        This memory was always going on in Emily's head.