Part 21

Part 21

Paris's Airport

Nearly one week passed from all the mishaps which were almost created by Ruby. Her death came like a shocked for them especially Khushi. She never expected Ruby's death would be like this where her body and face was burnt until her family member wasn't able to recognize her at all. Mean while, Arnav wasn't much interested to discuss anything related Ruby. He somewhere knew what her intention is and that was one of the reasons he dislikes her and hates her for nearing him without any reasonable reason. They send their condolence due to the lost JB and his family face. Doesn't matter what kind of person she is but being Khushi she really felt bad for the family.

Khushi and Arnav were standing at the boarding terminal with Aryan been carried by Arnav on his lap. He was looking little sleepy. Khushi made him wear another sweater due to the temperature.

Aryan: "Mamma.. I'm sleepy.. Don't disturb me.." He was mumbling while his face was brushing his father's neck.

Arnav: "Aryan its cold here and you will fall sick.. So wear this sweater.." He helped Khushi so they can wrap it fast before Aryan start throwing his tantrums.

They walked in the boarding terminal after receiving the calls. Arnav hold Khushi's hand tightly still wondering is this dream or reality. He couldn't able to believe that finally he is taking his family back to his house where they belong too. His happiness was at such extend that he couldn't able to put in words.

They sit on their respective chair with Aryan on his father's lap. He tried to make Aryan seat on his chair but he wasn't in a term of leaving Arnav's collar. He was gripping it tightly just the way Arnav was holding Khushi's hand.

The plane finally departure to their destination, India.. Khushi rested her head on his shoulder with her hand wrapped on Arnav's arm.

Arnav: "Thanks for taking this decision Khushi. I'm honour that you agreed for returning back to our house. A house which was always yours.." he kissed her hairs which were near to him.

Khushi(Lifting her gaze): "You don't have to thank me Arnav. I'm doing all this because I'm tired of the life where there is only sorrow surround me. I want to live a life with the person whom I loved once and I wanted to love him forever till my last breath." His eyes moist hearing such a confession from her end.. He caressed her cheek and kissed again on her forehead.

***********

Raizada's were running here and there preparing everything to welcome Arnav, Khushi and Aryan in this house after ongoing the hardest phase of their life. They were more than happy to receive Khushi back in this house with open hands. Once the door bell rang, the entire eyes were staring at the close door. HP was about to open the door but the sudden yelled of the family stopped him. HP was clueless why they were stopping when they were so much excited. What happen to them suddenly..? NK gesture HP something and instructed him to switch off the lights of the living room. They wait there for sometime as they knew Arnav was having double keys of his house.

On the other end, Arnav keep ring the bell. Aryan was getting impatience for meeting his family here. He was so much tired in the plane and thought of sleeping so later he would able to recollect all the energy once he reached India.

Khushi: "Did you told them we are coming..?"

Arnav: "Yes I did.. But why they are not opening the door..? HP should be at home. [PAUSE] Let me open it using my keys.." He didn't wait any longer and open the door only to find the entire mansion filled with darkness.

Aryan: "Papa.. You didn't pay the electric bills..?" Khushi chuckled on Aryan's way of thinking.

Arnav: "What the..!" He looked at Aryan whom he was carrying in his arms. They were about to argue if Khushi didn't intrude.

Khushi: "Now you both don't start again. Let me switch on the lights." She was about to walk in but the brightness in the mansion made her stop moving and they were looking here and there while balloons and a big banner of "Welcome Back" were hanged in the middle of the living room.

They walked forward with Anjali holding the Pooja's plate. Aryan was literally jumping to come out from his father's grip yet Arnav didn't leave him. He knew once he put him down he would run inside without letting Anjali completed her part of rituals. They were standing before the door while Anjali started to applytikha on their forehead. The entire family's eyes welled up due to the bunch of happiness which knocked their door today. Anjali forward the plate to HP and hugged Khushi first then follow by other family member. They were rejoicing their happiness with unshed tears which store at the corner of their eyes. Arnav put down Aryan and the first person he run to was Manorama Mami..

Aryan: "Noisy Nanny.. How are you..? I miss you so much.." He hugged her while Mami kissed him after seeing her grandson before her eyes. Even though, they talked always on phone but still after seeing him again she wasn't able to stop her tears from flowing down.

Nani: "Chotte ka Chotta toh humhe bhool higaya.. (Chotte's chotta already forgot us..)"

Akash: "Haa Dadi.. See he is only here to meet his Noisy Nanny and left us behind.." He too complained.

Aryan: "I didn't forget anyone and I miss everyone here but I miss my Noisy Nanny more than anyone.. She is superb Nanny ever.." He kissed Manorama's cheeks and then went to the other family members and hugged them one by one so they too can get their shares too.

Khushi and Arnav took blessing from the elders. Khushi saw her parents standing at the corner and didn't participate much with the Raizada. She walked to them and hugged her Amma, buaji and Babuji. She called Aryan and asked him to greet them as well. That's when she saw Arnav coming towards them and he bend down to take their blessing as well. Garima was in tears. This was the first time after years her son in law was approaching them. She joints her palm in a way of asking forgiveness as she was somewhere related to his mother death. Even though, his father hides his real identity from her knowledge but she too was equally involved in destroying a family.

Arnav (Holding her hands): "You don't have to ask forgiveness for no fault of yours. Let's forget everything and start from fresh. I already forgives you before and I don't want the past to reflect on our present life.." Khushi was way too happy to hear this from her husband. He was putting everything aside for her. They have gone through a lot in their life and today everything is coming back to present.

***********

Few hours passed, Khushi and Arnav were resting in the room and Aryan was still down with the family. He was narrating the whole story to the family member on what he does in Paris, this and that. Everyone was excited to hear his little talk.

Aryan: "Chachi (Payal) Mamma promised me to give me sister.. Later I will have siblings.." He was looking so excited. They were looking at each other thinking the lost they faced years ago, Ryana who was their grandchild too. If she was here then she might be same age with Aryan and now seating beside him and narrating everything just like Aryan does. They hurriedly surpass the old days as they didn't want to ruin their current happiness.

That's when they notice Arnav coming downstairs with Khushi. They were looking fresh then before after having short nap and shower. Khushi moves with the ladies in the kitchen while Mami and Nani went in their room for resting. Gupta's already left one hour before and Akash went to drop them with NK. Yet again Arnav was alone in the living room with his son. He seat beside him and saw him staring something from far vision.

Arnav: "What are you looking at..?" He too tried to search and only found him staring at Mamiji's retired figure.

Aryan: "Papa.. Noisy Nanny look so adorable.. Hai na..?" Arnav's eyes rolled due to the compliments of Aryan. He could see the attachment Aryan has with Mamiji which he don't have with anyone here. He was so much fond of Mamiji and today he proves it. No one in their house have praise Mamiji till date and Aryan is the first one ever.

Arnav: "For me your Mamma look more adorable Aryan.."

Aryan: "Mamma is not adorable but she is beautiful.." He protested.

Arnav: "Its indeed true.. Khushi is more beautiful.." Their talk began after that. Arnav was busy answering his official calls and Aryan was busy with his ipad.

To be continued..