Part 7

Part 7

He made her sat on the couch and looked at her teary eyes which was screaming in pain.. Aryan was standing beside his father and also was on verge of crying seeing his mamma in pain..

Aryan: "Mamma.. Don't cry.." He seat beside her and hold her hands in his soft one.. Khushi assured him with a weak smile..

Arnav: "Khushi it will be a bit painful.. Just hold for a second.." She nodded in fear.. He lifted her leg and touched with his hand which brings Goosebumps in her.. He twisted her ankle and let a painful hissed from her mouth.. She closed her eyes tight and her hand held his shoulder tight.. She was just blowing some air trying to release the pain.. He was looking at her face which was trying hard to control the pain.. "Dard hora hai..?? (Is it paining..?)" She open her eyes and looked in his brown eyes.. There were soft rabbaVe playing in background bring back those memories during diwali where he almost kissed her.. They were looking into each other eyes defining the meaning and the loves the have within them.. That's when their eye lock been interrupted by their own son..

Aryan: "Are you playing RabbaVe..??" He asked which only chuckled his parents..

Arnav: "Did you hear any music..?" Aryan nodded a NO.. "Then..??" He remain quite as he don't have any answer to gives.. But least he knew the music can only been heard by them which it belongs too.. Even not directly but still they can felt the presence of the music when they had an eye lock..

Khushi: "Let's go back Arnav.." She tried to stand but it only went vain as the pain was still there.. She hold him when she was about to fall on the ground..

Without any words, He lifted her in his arms in front of the other family member who was watching an live show by them.. Aryan hold his Papa's shirt from behind and match his step with him.. Khushi was feeling shy but still she tried to maintain so that her cheeks won't turn red due to his act.. She hold his collar the way she used to do.. He smirked as the old memory was again knocking in their life..

*************

Khushi was resting on her bed after taking some painkillers.. The pain already vanished and she been strictly worn by her husband to not walked out from the bed.. She been pampered by Aryan and Arnav from past one hour..

Aryan: "Mamma.. I hate that bad aunty.." He started to curse Ruby who was the reason she is on the bed now..

Khushi: "Aryan.. Behave.." She didn't want to teach her son to misbehave with anyone.. Doesn't matter how bad the person is with them..

Aryan: "Why you always defend them..??" He asked angrily..

Khushi: "You are being so stubborn now days.." She pulled her son into her embrace who was trying to be like his father showing his anger.. "Aryan doesn't matter how much anger you show to me but you still can't beat your father.." She said teasingly only to hear another voice interrupting them..

Arnav: "Did you hear that..??" He asked his son who already pouted seeing his mamma praising his father.. Arnav kept the tray of porridge on the side table and seat on the edge of the bed..

Aryan: "But still I'm more handsome then you.. Mamma said that.. Haina Mamma..??" He asked Khushi just hoping she will defend his statement..

Khushi: "Yea you are more Handsome.. Happy now..??" Aryan started to clap his hand in excitement.. They was just laughing seeing their son which is bring them closer day by day..

Arnav: "Khushi have your porridge.." He handed her the bowl but again Aryan stopped them..

Aryan: "Papa.. Feed Mamma.. She is sick.. She can't have by her own.." Both the adult looked at each other feeling a bit odd but he just followed as been asked by their son.. He took a spoon of porridge and leaned near her lips.. She open her mouth and letting him feed her just a way a husband does when his wife wasn't well..

**************

Khushi and Aryan send Arnav till his car.. Even he tried to stop them but they was too stubborn to hear any of his words.. He seat in the car and told them to leave as he was moving.. They walked inside that's when his eyes caught a side which he didn't want too..

Khushi: "Sanjeev..??" She hugged him the way she used to.. Aryan started to jump on him and instructing him to carry him on his lap.. He did happily..

Sanjeev: "How are you..?" He been told by Maya regarding her sprain and that's the reason he come to meet her..

Khushi: "I'm fine.. It just a small accident.." But Aryan was more excited to tell him and he narrated the whole scene which took place in the cinema house..

Sanjeev: "Let's get in.. Its going to RAIN here.." Three of them walked in the lobby.. While, A man who was seating in his car wasn't that pleasant seeing Sanjeev at his wife house.. Not to say he doubt on her but the insecurities he has within him was telling him that he might lose the place and it would be replaced by this man which already copped up a lot with his wife since 5 years.. Even he knew Sanjeev has some feelings for Khushi.. That's what he fear for if Khushi choose him over him.. He started his car engine and drove to his place..

**************

Bar

Arnav walked in the bar with a lot of question running in his mind.. He doesn't understand on what term his life was leading..?? He was aware very soon he will be leaving back to Delhi leaving his family behind.. But this short period have created a lot of impact on him.. He don't feel like leaving them but he knew he don't have any rights being here even he is Aryan's legal father and legal husband to Khushi..

The day they left to Paris he was always dawn in alcohol just to vanish their thought in his mind and today again he landed up at the same place.. He order a bottle of scotch and started to makes his drinks.. He was taking shot after shots.. He don't care what the effect the alcohol going to play on him and his health which was already a diabetic patient..

**************

Khushi was making Aryan sleep in his room.. He was becoming more hard to control now days.. Hence his father was here and he started to show his stubbornness and making her run here and there.. But deep in her heart she prayed for her son happiness.. She wanted him to be happy like this always..

Aryan: "Mamma.. Do you love Papa..??" She was little taken back with his question.. Last time also he asked the same but she managed to escape but today it was a bit hard for her..

Khushi: "A Love can never fade that easily Aryan.." Aryan frown his brows not getting what did she meant..?

Aryan: "That means..??"

Khushi: "That means nothing.. Just sleep.. Its getting late and you have school tomorrow baby.." She kissed his forehead and made him laid on the bed by placing his teddy in his arms.. She patted him slowly by echoing soft songs in his ear..

************

Khushi walked out from Aryan's room and went to off the kitchen lights.. It was getting late and she have to go boutique tomorrow.. Mary was already sleep in her room.. She off the main lights only left the dim lights on.. She was about to march to her room but the mobile bell stop her intention.. She answer the called..

Khushi: "Hello.." She frowns her brow when a bar waiter was on the line..

Waiter: "Mamm.. Sorry to disturb you at this hour but we need to inform you.. Your husband are here and he wasn't in sense.. He is fully dawn in alcohol.." Her eyes widen hearing this but she was little confused how does the waiter knew she is his wife.. Before she could answer the waiter cleared her puzzle.. "We found your number in his mobile with a name of My Honey Khushi.." Khushi was feeling little embarrassed.. Somewhere she felt nice indeed her husband call her honey.. In his mobile there were only his clients number and that might be the reason the waiter called on this number seeing the difference between the others.. She thought.. She hurriedly brushed off everything and asked about her husband..

Khushi: "Tell me the bar address I'm coming now.." The waiter gives the bar desperation to her and she hurriedly cut the called and told Mary to stay with Aryan..

To be continued..