Part twenty three- The movies

After the whole phone call business all I wanted to do was see Crawford, i missed him even though it had only been a few hours since school ended.

We arranged to go to the movies together and sleep at his afterwards been as it was Friday and we didn't have school the next day.

I walked half way to Crawfords and as soon as I saw him I ran up to him and jumped in his arms like we hadn't seen eachother in 3 weeks. I kissed him and said hello cheekily.

I told him about the phone conversation and re assured him I wasn't going anywhere.

We decided to walk to the movie theatre been as it was only a block or two away and walked hand in hand all the way there.

We sat right at the back of the theatre and pretty much had the whole place to ourselfs,we had abit of a cliche moment but we made out in the middle of the movie,no one saw so it was cool,i found it really cute.

I had always wondered what it would be like to make out with someone in the middle of a movie. Let me tell you,it was awesome.

It was pretty dark and cold out when we headed back to crawfs so just like before he gave me his jumper to wear,he's adorable.

Half way back to Crawfords if started raining really heavily.

"Oh my gosh were going to be soaked." I shouted.

"Why waste it?" crawf replied.

He held my waist,turned me to face him and kissed me. It was just like in the movies,magical.