Ship of dreams.

CHAPTER ONE! :)

"Faster, Louis. You're slowing us down." My mum yelled, making me speed up. I mentally rolled my eyes, not daring to actually do it. This was all quiet exhausting and annoying, really. I didn't understand why I had to do this. You see, my family was from England and my mother and father thought the only way we could live a life that was actually worth living would be to go to the US. I, on the other hand, saw life in a completely different light than they did. Yes, I wanted to enjoy life, but I also wanted to live it. Which is something I wasn't able to do. My life was planned out, down to every second. My life was nothing but a schedule.

Everything I had was thrown at me, and I hated it.

"Where shall we put your bags, miss?" A man in a suit asked.

My mum looked at him as if he were a dog.

"Just put them in our room." She told him.

"Sarah, could you please get my suitcase. The last thing I need is someone stealing my things." My father said, looking at Sarah.

Sarah was one of my father's clients. She did as he pleased and waited on him like some dog. It disgusted me honestly. Nobody should be treated that way.

She obliged, getting his suitcase.

We made our way up the long wooden bridge that led us into the ship. The ship that was supposed to take us to freedom. Ha. Freedom was a word I've decided to let myself forget.

I walked through the door, looking around me. It looked so... new, and fancy. Two things I was surely used to. The piano man played a song that sounded majestic, making the scene displayed in front of me a bit more movie like.

"I believe our room is this way." I heard my father say.

Both, my mother and I, followed him.

We came to our room door, that my dad had soon unlocked. I walked in, slowly, now sure of what to expect to see. When my body had finally made its way into the room I was partially shocked. It was more fancy than I had expected. It was beautiful. The chandelier dangled from the ceiling in the middle of the room, and there were beautifully painted portraits hanging from the walls.

"I expected it to be a bit more..... spectacular." My mum exclaimed.

I knew she'd say something along the lines of that. She always does. It's either not to "spectacular" or it's a bit too spectacular.

"Well, I'm going to go tour the top deck." I told them, wanting to be anywhere else. They were probably about to start an argument with one of the maids about how unspectacular the room was.

"Well, when you get back you need to unpack your things." My father stated bluntly.

"Yeah, yeah." I said, waving to them.

I made my way out the room and into the hallway.

After I roamed the halls for a while I found my way to the deck, and was a loss of words, to say the least. It was

movie like. Like I was in another world. I was lost in possession when somebody ran into me, knocking me into the newly polished wooden floor. "Oh my God. I'm so sorry." I heard the voice, I now knew belonged to a boy, said.

I looked up and was blinded. Partially from the sun and partially from the tall, slender boy that stood above me. Cliche right?

He held his hand out for me to grab, which I kindly did and he lifted me to my feet.

"I really am sorry." He apologied once again.

" 'S alright." I told him, completely embarrassed.