Ch 6- Call me?

I sat in the car, hitting the steering wheel wondering why Castiel would just leave like that, but then I got a call.

I flipped open my phone and answered it.

"Dean Winchester. What's your nightmare?"

"Dean. You left Gabe and me at the library."

Crap. Sammy. I forgot to pick him up.

"Crap. Sammy I'm so sorry. Ill be there in 5."

"Okay...just please hurry," something was wrong in Sammys voice, I could hear it.

Driving to the library was a long and painful drive, Cas was all I could think about. The way his coal black hair fuzzed up when he kissed me, the way his crystal blue eyes lit up when he leaned forward, the way he licked his lips after we broke apart. Everything about him made me crazy.

As I pulled up to the library, I saw Sammy standing alone, eating sour gummy worms. Looking perfectly normal.

"Hey bud, you okay?" I questioned.

"Oh! Hi Dean! Yeah I'm wonderful!!!" Sammy was very...excited..."We had the best time. We did our research, ate some gummy bears, and played with the puppets in the kiddie area!"

"That's...great Sam. C'mon. Lets go home."

But then my phone rang. Flipping open, and pressing my ear against there was a deep "Dean? It's Castiel."