Chapter 6: His eyes literal look like gems

Layla's POV

"What do you mean Thomas is with Jasmine?!" I shout and Tara frowns. She puts a strand of her dirty blonde hair behind her ear, and then looks at me with her grey eyes. I can tell she is super upset, yet I still don't know why. It is me who should be upset, not her. I fell like there is something more, something she isn't telling me.

"T-Thomas and h-her are d-dating." She says quietly and sniffs. Wait a minute, she sniffed like she was crying. But, her cheeks aren't red and puffy, so...

"Tara, what is wrong?" I ask in a much calmer voice. I breathe in and out, just like Marisa taught me. She just stares at me with sad eyes. That's the only emotion I can see in her. I can't see any anger. She is just really upset.

"Jasmine and I... Had a fight. A big fight, and I wish we didn't have it." She says and I see we eyes starting to water. I really hope she doesn't cry.

"What was it about?" I ask eagerly as I stare into her watery eyes. A tear falls from her eye and makes its way down her cheek. She wipes it away and then looks back up at me. She bites her lip and then prepares for what she is about to say.

"About Thomas and her. T-They um, are doing something that they shouldn't right now. Something that would make you explode. And I can't take it! She was totally rude to me! She said she would rather be with Thomas than be friends with me... And then I caught her and Thomas-" She says and then covers her mouth with her hand. She widens her eyes and stares into mine.

"Where are they?" I grit me teeth and demand for answer. Tara is still covering her mouth. Her eyes get bigger and bigger every second. She finally takes her hand off her mouth.

"In the girls bathroom, by the tennis court!" She shouts and then covers her mouth again. Her eyes bulge out of her head, and she is scared. Very scared.

~

"Layla wait! Dont go there!" Tara shouts as she chases after me. Just then, I notice I am running down the hall way. No, not running. Sprinting. I am heading for the girls bathroom by the tennis court, and I can't stop mmyself. Even if I wanted to I couldn't .

"You will regret it!" She shouts and I hear her footsteps start to slow down. I look over my shoulder to see an upset seventeen year old. She just stands there staring at me. She isn't really happy with me right now, but I can worry about her later.

I turn my head so that I am now facing forward, but I trip on my shoe and fall to the ground. I quickly get back up and look back at Tara. I can tell she is holding back laughter.

"Just making a gravity check!" I shout and hear her laugh echo through the hallway, and mine as well. Once I actually get back to what I was suppose to be doing I start sprinting again.

~

Here I am.

At the entrance of the girls bathroom next to the tennis court. I didn't even know it existed, but its here.

I walk into the bathroom quietly and hear the most disgusting noises ever. I hear a moan come from the shower area, and right away I know it's Jasmine.

I freeze in my tracks, in shock. Its real. Jasmine is here with Thomas. I can't believe it.

Finally I hear a giggle come from Jasmine.

"Well now that we are done with that..." She says and I hear a long silence.

"Get dressed, and maybe we can make out a little. Okay?" Thomas says and I hear Jasmine sigh.

"Fine." She says and then giggles again.

I start to hear the noise of them sucking each others faces, and I come back to reality. What am I going to do?