Watkin

Author's Note:

Follow me on my Tumblr blog for my stories where I'm making manips, posting updates on stories and much more. Username: musesandstories.

Disclaimer: All the plots and such of Season 1 are from the creative mind of Max Landis. All I own is everything to do with Amity. :)

So since there isn't really a great transcript online for the Dirk Gently episodes, I have to use my Dirk Gently DVD's with subtitles and write down every word to make sure I follow the episodes for you guys. I'm going the extra limit for this story XD. Which reminds me, someday I'll get around to writing a good, clean transcript for others to use.

Now back to our regularly scheduled Holistic adventures.

A Holistic Adventure

BBCA Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

Watkin

A young little girl followed her parents who led her through the dark and cold building. There weren't any pretty or cheerful pictures decorating the walls. Nothing cheerful at all. It sent shivers down her spine as they were following the guy who led them to a room.

Inside sat another man at a table. The young girl looked to her parents, who motioned for her to go in. It was then when she was closed inside, alone with him.

"Hello Amity. I'm Colonel Riggins, the head of Project Blackwing." He announced to her, being as gentle as he could. "Please, take a seat."

The young Amity looked hesitant before sitting down. "Why am I here?" She asked, shaking.

"Your parents sent you here because they have noticed you're special."

"I'm special?"

"Yes, you are."

Amity gave a look on her face. "Do I get a prize for being special?"

Riggins nodded. "You get to spend a couple days with us while we, uh, ask you about your abilities."

Amity looked back to the door she last saw her parents at before looking back to him. "Will Mom and Dad be spending the night with us?"

Riggins shook his head. "No, I'm sorry." He noticed the sad look on her face. "We will take good care of you though." He motioned for someone to enter. They brought in a lollipop for her. Amity gladly took it as Riggins continued with his observation. "Can you tell us about what happened with you and things floating?"

She looked unfazed by this, thinking it a normal thing while she worked on the lollipop. "You mean Mom and Dad catching me bringing down the Christmas presents?" Riggins nodded. "Well, they put them up so high and I really wanted to take a peak at them, so I told them to come down and they did."

"The presents just came down to you? You didn't use a step stool or push them down?" Riggins asked, while Amity shook her head. "Can you show us how you did it right now?"

Amity looked around the room, confused and hesitate, before looking back to him. "But I shouldn't do it around you."

"You can trust me."

"Are you sure?" Amity asked.

_________________________

Present Day

Dirk, Farah and Amity were outside Todd's apartment, looking over the map that lay on top of his blue Corvette Stingray. They were disgusting the case among each other while Todd and Amanda spoke to each other inside his apartment.