"Yeah, I'm j-just going to catch up on my tan." I stutter shyly at the attention.

He's about to reply but is cut off as the beta tells everyone to enjoy the day.

"So what are you going to do first?" Harry asks, as he throws an arm over my shoulder and leads us to the direction of the beach.

"Said he's gonna sunbathe for a bit." Niall cuts in before I get the chance to respond. "He's being a boring little cupcake today." He chuckles ruffling my hair. I flush instantly, feeling embarrassed. Harry lets out a small growl at his remark and pulls me closer to his chest.

"Leave him be Niall." Harry says sternly, I hear Liam tell Niall to behave but I look down at the floor embarrassed. "It's alright éros, you do whatever you're most comfortable with." He says softly, squeezing my waist gently. I just nod my head shyly. "Are you going to be alright by yourself éros?" He asks in concern.

"I'll be fine d-Harry." I mumble out. He places a small peck on my forehead but says nothing more on the matter. "What are you going to do?" I ask curiously.

"Probably go water skiing first with them pair, I think Niall has somehow managed to convince Liam to do it." He points over to where the couple are standing, only to see Liam securely strapping the straps of Niall's life jacket. I giggle at the scene, missing the small smile that makes its way onto the alphas face.

"Well have fun." I mutter shyly as the curly haired alpha grins down at me.

"Will do éros." He plants another kiss before walking over to meet the others. I sigh softly, wanting to join them but knowing I'd be absolutely terrified.

Instead I make my way over to one of the empty sun loungers, a good distance away from others. I make quick work of taking off my high waisted shorts and top, leaving me in my Louis Vuitton bikini. I look towards the coast to see Harry, Liam and Niall jumping onto a boat. Deciding to leave it be I lay down, away form the crowd and decide to have a small nap. Dream filled with a certain curly haired alpha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Fuck Li, he looks so good." I hear someone growl out.

"Shh Harry. He's asleep don't wake him." Liam laughs out at his reaction.

I hear a thunk and then a hand delicately starts running through my fringe, making me groan in content. My eyes flutter open to see the sight of Harry's beautiful face.

"Hi." I say shyly, my cheeks tinting pink.

"Hello éros, did you have a good nap?" He asks softly, a small smile making its way onto his face.

"Yeah." I mumble out, subtly moving closer to him, which only causes his smile to widen.

"Love the bikini Lou!" Niall exclaims. "We're going to go jet skiing now, please join us!" He says excitedly.

"Niall leave him be, he doesn't have to." Liam sighs, as if he's told the omega this ten times already.

I look out to the sea where the jet skis are and I bite my lip nervously. I mean if I do it, I can at least go home saying I tried to conquer my fear?

"Okay." I say weakly, feeling myself become anxious. Harry looks at me in shock.

"Are you sure?" He asks in concern.

"Yeah. I want to do it." I say reassuringly, trying to gain some confidence.

"C'mon then lets go!" Niall says excitedly. He pulls me off the sun lounger and rushes our way to the jet skis. "We'll go on together. So it can be the O's against the A's." He rushes out, obviously excited to get on. "Do you want to drive it?" He asks as the pair of alphas finally catch up to us.