Chapter 1: The Bitch

Start from the beginning

But I have an assistant to run this hotel because I am studying. My classmates didn’t know my true identity because I don’t trust them. All of them are shit. They only know that I am an intelligent, kind and quiet girl.. And they only know my name that’s all..

Author: Tumigil ka sa pag eenglish! Nakakairita! Mahirap okay?

Okay! Mister Malabongkausap. Psh! Akala mo kung sino.

He took off his shirt.. He slowly went to me and wildly kissed me but I pushed him hard to the bed “Please wait.. I want to use this thing..”

I got the handcuffs from my bag and I went to him and I used it. I handcuffed him on the bed. He’s smiling..

I smirked at him and kissed him on his lips.. “Be ready Mister goodluck!..” Slowly my angelic face turned to a demonic face that he will remember and will become his nightmare..

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.. I will not kill him okay? HAHA. I will not use it. Props I think? HAHAHA. After that I go to the bed again. He didn’t see the knife of course..

I slightly unbuttoned his pants.. As I see that it’s so hard not that big but not that small I think.. Don’t mind it. I got the knife on my back and then TADA he saw it..

His smile disappeared and became a very frightened face.. “Do you want me to use it?”  I said.. I felt his sweat going down on the pillow..

“N-no!! D-don’t hurt me p-please!! I will never do this again p-please.. Don’t kill me..”  he cried..

“Don’t worry im not killer or a murderer.. That’s good don’t do that again okay kiddo? This is a lesson for you..”  I smiled at him.. I don’t want girls to be raped.. I don’t want it..

“Okay bye I need to go.. Don’t ever do that again Mister or else I’ll cut that small shit of yours.. Remember my face and remember my name Elle..” I said to him.. His face is very shocked.. It’s like he saw a demon on his front..

“B-but w-what will I do here? These handcuffs?..” He said.. I can feel that he is very scared.. I’m used to it..

I left him in that room staring at nowhere.. I bet he is traumatized.. “Miss janitor can you please go to room 168.. Do whatever you want to him, this is the key to the handcuffs.. Bye goodluck!”

Oh I’m very tired today!.. I want something to eat.. I went to the fancy restaurant again and then I saw Samantha and the dirty old man there.. Do you know what they were doing? The old man was giving her money..

Idiot. “Ooops! Sorry I’m late..”  I said. The old man stared at me and I just gave him a smile..

“I thought you’re not going?” Sam said to me.. I stared at her then I started crying “My boyfriend broke up with me..” she knew what I mean..

“Babe can we go now? My bestfriend need some help..”  she said that.. The old man nodded.. After that she kissed him and then we went out..