Chapter 1: The Bitch

Featured comments

@asdfghjkl_francel- OMYGOD! Palong-palo ang Prolouge/Intro. HAHAHA XD Three faces?o_O @TimothyLegaspi- i think this will be a great story. I'm so excited to read it. BABASAHIN ko talaga to. @HelenaElise- mouhahahahaha! THIS IS IT >:) @bluebutterfly21- EMEGED!!kinilabutan aketch!! hahaha..ano toh horror para kilabutan ako?! nyahaha..ang ganda ng start!!exciting!!PAGPATULOY LANG.. @JhayEm07- wew.. UD nahh..

BTW ienjoy niyo toh guys ah.. Binubuhos ko ang aking epot sa paggawa nito.. Sabi ako ng sabi na after ng RR atsaka ko siya i uupload pero di ko kaya excited ako eh..

READ.ENJOY.VOTE.COMMENT.

FEEDBACKS PLEASE..

“Elle where are you now?!” my bestfriend said..

“I’m on my way just wait for me. Okay? Give me 5 minutes.” then I hung up the phone. She’s my bestfriend Samantha. I think you will like her if you will know her. She’s awesome and she’s like a goddess like me but dangerous of course..

We have angelic faces but have demonic attitude. We are every man’s dream.. But don’t be scared too much, if you’re not rude and bad to me just don’t mind it..

I’m like the chaperone of my bitch bestfriend.. She will have a date with a rich old man and they will begin to live in then after she gets what she wants.. Like cars, a house, and money, then after that she will leave that old man behind.. Oh poor old man..

 She’s not a whore okay? I think she’s a user.. I love her.. Btw she is a college student, me too of course. I'm taking up Marketing Management.

I was walking to go to that fancy restaurant. I was there at the carpark until suddenly a guy walked in front of me. He stared at me from head to toe and smirked. As I see he is a perverted teenager student..

He walked nearer and nearer to me and then he whispered at my ear “Do you want to have some fun?”

A  highschool student can say that in front of me.. What a shame?! Let me give him a big big lesson that he will remember the rest of his life..

I gave him my famous smirk and then I got my phone on my bag to call Sam.. “I think I can’t make it tonight my friend sorry!”

“Ohhh?! I’m waiting for you like an hour then you will say that to me? What will you do now? Give a guy a lesson again.. Ohhh please!” she said.

“Be used to it babye..” I said then I hung up the phone.. I stared at the guy with lust after that I started to walk to go to my car. He was going with me. I went to our hotel and check in a room..

I pulled him inside and pushed him on the bed.. I knew he is a lil’ bit shocked because we went in a hotel.. I swear all of them are always shocked.. I am the owner of this hotel, my dad gave this as a gift on my birthday. I am a mature girl, I can run a company on my own. So they trust me.