5

One Chapter Left

-----

Jennie was beautiful when she slept, Jisoo decided. Her own nap had been brief and though she'd been awake for some time, she felt no inclination to move. It was her artist's eye appreciating natural beauty that had her gaze fixed on her friend, or so she told herself. It was easier to accept that than other far scarier alternatives. And Jennie was all natural beauty - more intriguing and beguiling than a sunset behind mountains and reflected off ocean (her favourite kind of sunset) with her long lashes, smooth skin and those gorgeous pouty lips, not to mention everything from her neck down. She was gorgeous and Jisoo wanted to memorize every bit of her. She hoped it wasn't creepy - it didn't feel creepy. It was more an appreciation. And she really wanted Jennie to believe how gorgeous she was, how sexy, and to really understand that her naivety was nothing to be embarrassed about, that her lack of experience was alright. Jisoo wanted her to be a confident lover, confident in herself so that she could enjoy herself and be reassured that her partner was having a lot of fun too. And she was finding herself ridiculously charmed by her friends ability to ask for help and take it. It was sweet. And really sexy.

Jennie jolted awake, her whole body jumping and Jisoo giggled, running a soothing hand over her face.

"Seems like you're the kinda girl who sleeps after she comes," she smiled warmly and Jennie relaxed back into her,

"I think it's a little early to be saying something like that. One orgasm, one nap...where's your method, your scientific integrity?"

"An artist doesn't need scientific integrity," Jisoo ran her fingers through Jennie's dark hair. It should have been awkward - waking up with her best friend half naked in her arms after they had made her come together. Except it wasn't. It was nice and nothing felt more natural than running her fingers gently over Jennie's bicep.

"That feels nice," her friend sighed and wriggled against her.

"It's supposed to."

"I love Sunday's," Jennie stretched and Jisoo could feel her bare legs sliding against her own, and wished she'd pulled on shorts instead of leggings.

"Me too. You want to go for a walk today? Hatch some eggs? Hit some poke stops?"

"Of course," Jennie grinned up at her. "We could go earlyish and get brunch at that place you like. There's a gym there, right? We could get control of the gym and eat pancakes and waffles and drink coffee."

"Oh my god, that sounds perfect," Jisoo stretched. "Especially the coffee and the waffles." She meant to just give a little stretch but it ended up being a full body uncoil. As she returned to normal position she realized she'd just shoved her boobs into Jennie's face. "Sorry."

"Never apologize for that. You know I think your boobs are wonderful," Jennie shrugged shyly.

"Well yeah, they are," she smirked and Jennie laughed. After a moment her expression straightened and she bit her lip, definitely wanting to ask something but hesitating. Jisoo rolled her eyes,

"What?"

"Nothing," Jennie looked down, eyes landing on Jisoo's chest. Huffing slightly Jisoo took her friends hand and pressed to her boob.

"That's what you wanted to ask right?"

"Yeah," Jennie mumbled, eyes fixed on her hand which was placed on the curve of her friend's boob. Jisoo sighed a little as she gave an experimental squeeze.

"Brush your thumb over my nipple," she whispered, because it felt better to whisper for whatever reason. Like the purpose of the exercise was less noticeable if they spoke in soft voices.