//13//

My head was throbbing when I woke up. I looked around where was I? The last thing I remember was dark. After a few minutes of staring around I still didn't have a clue. I was on a some kind of fluffy thing. I was still lying on this fluffy thing when I heard the door opening. I shut my eyes quickly. I didn't know why but I didn't want them to know I was awake. And I didn't even know who was them. I heard footsteps coming closer to me.

"Thanks mom." It was a sweet voice, a girl's voice.

"You're lucky your friend was unconscious when I stitched his forehead. He would end up causing so much more pain on his head" Wait a minute. I had stitches? When did that happen? How many hours that I slept? Who was the owner of the older voice? I had a lot of questions. But there was only way I could find the answers. So I kept listening to them.

"Do you think he will wake up?" The young voice nervously. I recognized this voice. It was Emma. Oh god. That means I'm at Emma's house. Well done Michael. You did a really great job. How did I end up here anyways? Emma couldn't hold me.

"I don't know sweetie. Your friend lost too much blood and he hit his head too hard on that rock. Even if he did he might lose his memories." She said. Are we in a movie or something like that? Those only happens in movies. I didn't lose anything. I clearly remember everything. The dyslexia, my family and everything. I wish I did but I didn't.

"Thanks anyways." Emma said. Even though I wasn't looking at her I could still imagine her weak smile.

"Come here. He will be okay." The older woman which i assume that she was Emma's mom hugged her. I heard some sniffles. She was crying. She was crying over me once again. I didn't want to be the reason why she cried. I didn't worth her tears. Believe me I really didn't.

"What if he doesn't wake up?" She asked. Her mom didn't answer her question. It was awkward that people talking after you while you are in front of them. They sat there for the next 15 minutes. I was already tired and that was enough for falling asleep again for me.

I woke up to Emma's face again. She was holding my hand lying next to me. She was so close to fall from the bed. I tried to move so she won't fall but I ended up miserably yelping because of the pain on my head. And of course my help caused Emma's waking up. I had that black spots on my gaze again.

"Michael?" She asked. I let out a little groan and turned a little to her.

"Yes?" I asked. Well that was the perfect to say to a girl who saved my life. I was so dumb for saying that.

"Oh my god." She said and hugged me. I didn't do anything. I didn't hug her. I don't know why but I couldn't just move. She pulled back and looked at me. I saw the worry in her eyes.

"Y-you remember me r-right?" She asked. Did she really believe those losing mind things? I laughed.

"No I don't remember you Emma." I said while laughed. She pushed me a little.

"You scared the hell out of me." I could manage to reach her hair and push it back her ear.

"Do you really believe those losing memories things?" I asked back. She looked down giggling.

"If someone sleeps 4 days without opening their eyes you start to believe." What? 4 days. I've been unconscious for 4 days? How did that happen?

"Wow. 4 days." I said. She nodded. Then I realized I was in the same bed with Emma. I quickly moved away try to get up but of course I felt a huge headache that made me scream.

"What's wrong Michael?"