//3//

I missed my chance to have a real friend.

I was walking in the hall. With everyone's eyes on me. I knew I looked like an homeless alien but that stares were like going through your face and smash it with lazer lights. Then I felt a hand on my arms. It felt nice and warm. I couldn't help but wince.

"I uh sorry I didn't mean to scare you." I looked at her. Same eyes. The girl in English class. I waited for her to say something. Since I didn't have anything to say. Especially to her.

"So Michael what's up?" She said with a bright smile. To be honest I was expecting something like ' how pyscho are you' or ' you look like shit'. But I noticed something. She knew my name.

"H-how you know my n-name?" I asked with a low voice.

"I heard your name in the English class yesterday." English class. She heard the whole conversation yesterday. I looked down. Try to avoid eye contact with her.

"Oh." Was the only thing came out from my mouth. But she did something I didn't expect. She held my hand. I stare at our hands for a second. Then looked at her with a confused impression. She rubbed my hand with her thumb. I saw her smiling.

"Oh my god. What happened to your eyes?" My eyes. They always talk for me. Tell everyone what's happening. I looked down again. I shouldn't have looked her in the eyes.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I didn't want to tell her anything. Just looked down in silence. She put her fingers on my chin and made me look up to her.

"Michael? I'm trying to help you." She whispered. I was between trusting her or not trusting her. I was having a little hard time. She rubbed my chin. I didn't know why she was pushing me to tell her. Maybe Mr. Stevens made her to learn. I never thought of that. I decided to not say anything. I pulled myself away from her.

"Michael?" I looked at her. I saw the disappointment in her eyes.

"I'm sorry." I turned back and started to walk fast. I was gonna ditch school again. I was going to my spot again.

I put my bag on the ground and sat down. Looking down from the high rock. I was dangling my feet from the high rock.

Maybe I can end this.

Like right now.

It will be good for everyone.

I don't matter to anyone.

I got up and go to the corner. Looking down. And I heard that voice again.

"Michael!"