"Ion know Queen, Trey and Armon didn't say nun, I told them to keep me posted" he said.

I felt my body shake violently, then I felt a shock of pain hit me, I knew what it was, it was all too familiar, but my water didn't break I guess it was a contraction meaning baby Renzo was coming sooner then expected.

But I won't let this happen again, not this time, baby Renzo is just going to have to wait.

"We need to go see him" I said, Clare nodded and helped me up, I felt a shock shoot through me and I yelled.

"Clare turned around and gave me a concerned look "Baby you okay?" He asked, I nodded "yeah I just stubbed my toe, it hurts" I lied.

He nodded and grabbed my stuff and his, and we made our to the car.

Time skip...

"Clare we can't drive, it'll take too long" I said.

"Well we can't fly, you too far along" he said gesturing to my stomach.

"Well let's lie" I said (Ion know if you can do that but let's just say that they can).

"You crazy as hell you know that" he said as we sped to the airport, I didn't answer him as I was focusing all my concentration in on not having this baby.

As another shock went through me I bit my lip and closed my eyes as tears swelled my eyes up, I closed my legs and threw my head back.

"Queen" Clare said he glanced at me and looked back at the road.

I felt liquid ooz out of me damn it my water just broke "Clare hurry" I said ignoring the pain.

He looked at me again this time he looked down "fuck! Queen what the hell!" He yelled making a u-turn heading straight to the hospital, I started hitting his arm "NO! TURN AROUND, I HAVE TO SEE HIM CLARE!" I yelled.

"Queen stop hitting me bruh, do you not see how wrong you is, what if you gave birth on the plane" he argued.

"I don't care I refuse to be away from another loved one while their in the hospital, last time this happened my mom died" I cried.

He ignored me but I could see his sympathy on his face, he feels bad but he won't turn around.

"Jus.....sit back...and breath" he said.

Trizzy pov:

Me and Armon sat in the waiting room, waiting on the doctor, "yo why they takin this long bro" Armon snapped standing up.

"Ion know man but I hope Cj good" I said.

My phone lit up and I looked down seeing that Clarence texted me.

ClarenceNYC💯: Yo Queen jus tried to get me to take her over there and she was sitting here holding my son hostage

To ClarenceNYC💯: What?

ClarenceNYC💯: ion know she crazy moe......her water just broke, she laying in the hospital bed right now bout to give birth to baby Renzo

To ClarenceNYC💯: but ain she 8 months?

ClarenceNYC💯: yeah but she was just about to hit the nine months mark🤦‍♂️

To ClarenceNYC💯: damn....hold up the doctor just walked in

My phone flashed again but I ignored it as Armon and I walked up to the doctor.