Heartbreak and Anger

Start from the beginning

Flashback

I was in school about a year after Peter had died. When I met Mark. After Peter's death I was constantly angry. I was leaving school when someone bumped into me. I turned around to yell at him, but he apologized before I could. He then asked me if I was okay, and things kind of started from there. 

End flashback

I was snapped out of my memories when I heard a loud sigh and realized that Peter was off the phone and had seen me. We stood there for a minute Just staring at each other before Peter spoke up. "What are you doing here Ava." He said and I noticed his voice cracked a little when he was saying my name. "I came to talk to you." I responded. "Do you love him." He asked. I nodded and he continued. "Then there is nothing to talk about. I understand I left and as much as I wish I could have dated you it is my fault for leaving not yours so I want you to go and live your life. I will still be here as your friend no matter what." With that he walked over to the fridge in the corner and grabbed a beer. He asked me if I wanted anything, but I just shook my head. Finally after about a minute of silence I said, "Peter there is something you need to know. Before you left I had started to develop a crush on you, and after you "died" I was angry for over a year. When I met Mark he was the first one to be able to calm me down." I looked at him again and he spoke, "It's okay Ava I am sorry that you had to go through that, but I am glad you found someone to love." With that being said he finished his beer and kindly asked me to leave so he could go take a shower. So I did. When I was on my way back to the Parker house I called Fury to ask what Peter had wanted to talk to him about. When he said that Peter had changed his mind about rejoining the team I wash shocked. When I asked Fury why he just said that Peter had somethings happen that caused him to change his mind. I couldn't help but feel sad as I was looking forward to working with Spider Man in the field again. So I turned around to see if I could convince him to change his mind. By the time I had gotten back he was done taking his shower and was watching TV. When I knocked on the door and he opened it he was surprised, but let me in. Before he could ask why I was back I spoke, saying " Why the hell did you change your mind on coming back to the team. We miss kicking ass with you." His response shocked me, "I changed my mind because of you Ava. I want you to be happy and for that to happen you have to stay with Mark, but I couldn't rejoin the team and work with you and the others because it would hurt to much to see you everyday, but know we could never be more than friends so I have decided that I will capture all my villains alone and that I will only help you and the team if you really need it. Ava you have to understand I have been in love with you for over three years. Maybe someday I will be able to join the team, but right now I cant." "Okay" I said, and left. I went home and started preparing for a date with Mark. He came and picked me up around 8 and we went out for dinner. He then took me to his place where we watched a movie. That turned out to be a mistake.

Peter/ Spidey

When Ava left I followed her home and was hoping she would leave so I could talk to Aunt May in peace. The first thing happened she left the house, but it was with her boyfriend and that's when the I changed the plan and followed them to make sure he was treating her right. After dinner I followed them to Marks house I would guess where they watched a movie. I figured Ava would leave, but what happened next pissed me off.

Ava/Tiger

When the movie went off I got up to leave and asked Mark to take me home. He agreed and asked if I would grab his keys while he got some water. I walked into his bedroom and went to grab his keys off the dresser when I was thrown on the bed. I turned to look at Mark and instead of  seeing the love in his eyes all I saw were eyes of lust. "Mark what are you doing?" I asked slightly scared because without my talisman to give me strength I don't think I would be able to take him on. He responded, " I have waited patiently for you to give me your fucking virginity but you wont so now I am going to take it by force." He then jumped on me before I could kick him off and he started to tear off my clothes. I screamed as loud as I could before he slapped me and told me not to do that again or he would gag me.

Peter/Spidey

When I saw Ava head to the bedroom and Mark follow soon after I started to leave to give them privacy, but then I heard Ava scream in fear. I immediately knew what was happening I quickly swung back to the house and threw the window into the bedroom taking both of its occupants by surprise. Mark threw a punch at me, but I caught it and threw him into a wall before grabbing Ava and going back out the window I broke through and to the jet that was hidden in stealth mode. I set her down in the back seat and flew back to Aunt May's house. We didn't say anything the entire trip. Ava because she was in shock and me because I was angry. Like Hulk angry. I dropped her off at the house explaining to Aunt May in as little detail as possible what happened before I took off towards the hellicarrier to use the training ground to blow off steam. I set the simulation to the training simulation Cap and I had created and I completed it in 28 minutes. When I had finished cleaning up and took a shower it was 12 a.m. so I went back to my warehouse and slept promising myself to call Aunt May in the morning to check up on Ava.

Thank you guys for reading. This chapter is for this week I will see if I can finish another one before the end of this week, but I have finals so we will see in the mean time please read and review.