Chapter 33: Boiling Point

WrestleMania was a week away and the roster from both brands are all fired up. On the SmackDown side; John Cena and Daniel Bryan signed their contract for their WWE title match which ended in a brawl and Cena standing tall. On the Raw side; Becky and Ronda signed their contract for their Raw Women's title match. As for the war between Bliss Kingdom and the Wolf-Pack, the rivalry is so intense that Shane and Stephanie McMahon had to come in as they have a blockbuster announcement tonight.

The main event for tonight's Raw was Bliss Kingdom members Randy, Josh, Finn and Xander taking on Sami, Kevin and the AOP.

The Kingdom were in the locker room all in fight mode.

Randy: the last stop before WrestleMania

Josh: let's make this count

Xander: this war needs to end

Finn: I had enough of Corbin's antics

Lexi: okay guys, focus tonight

Peyton: be careful, my Joshy

Josh: don't worry babe when we win this war; they'll be a lot of celebration

Sasha: don't hurt yourself out there, Xander

Xander: I'll be careful Sash, but if they cross me they'll meet my evil side

Sasha: what evil side?

Finn: it's like my Demon King persona, but Xander's own is way more intimidating

Xander: it's called Godslayer

Sasha: that sounds intimidating and hot

Xander: thanks babe, I don't know when will I unleash it

Randy: if the match ends ugly; save it for WrestleMania

Xander: good thinking, Randy

Billie: guys, you're up in a minute

Josh: we better go now

Charlotte: careful guys

Chase: let's one up the Wolf-Pack again

As they were about to leave, the monitor showed Corbin in his office.

Corbin: now I know we're supposed to have an 8 man tag team match between Orton, Stevens, Balor and Kross vs. AOP, Zayn and Owens, but I feel it's not the match I'm looking for. As permanent Raw GM, I hereby change the match into a 12 man tag match. So Auditore, Destiny you can join your rebel alliance while I have Murphy and Drew represent my Pack.

Bayley: oh my god, he changed the match again

Lexi: so Alex, Chase you're part of the match too

Chase: I don't care what Corbin says, I just want to whoop some Wolf-Pack's ass

Alex: you and me both, brother

Finn: come on guys

The six men got out of the locker room and made their way to the gorilla for their entrance.

(In the ring)

The Wolf-Pack were all in the ring waiting for Bliss Kingdom to come out.

(Bliss Kingdom theme plays)

Announcer: and their opponents, the team of Randy Orton, the Raw Tag Team Champions Josh Stevens and Finn Balor, the Intercontinental Champion Xander Kross, Alex Auditore and Chase Destiny; together they are Bliss Kingdom!

They didn't do their entrance they marched down the ring with fists clenched. As they got in, they start brawling with the Wolf-Pack and the bell didn't even ring. The referee lost control of the situation as the brawl spilled to ringside. It was Xander and Drew, Josh and Kevin, Finn and Sami, Alex and Murphy, Randy and Rezar and Chase and Akam as they continue to brawl as security and referees rushed down to try and restore order. Lashley and Seth soon joined the fray as well. The crowd had a good view of the brawl, but as for the viewers watching at home; they can only see the camera switches in between the ring and the backstage area while the commentators tried their best to call the action.