Chapter 9: Telling Everyone

With TLC a couple of days away; Bliss Kingdom decided to have another get together to get their minds of Corbin for a while. They were all invited to Xander's house, and unbeknownst to the other members; Alex and Josh are now in relationships with Lexi and Peyton, respectively and they both plan to surprise everyone. 

(In Josh and Peyton's room)

Josh woke up to his Australian beauty lying on him while she slept peacefully. He kissed her forehead while made Peyton smile. He carefully move her from him without waking her up, so he can cook breakfast for the both of them, but he failed.

Peyton: stay with me, please

Josh: I'm gonna cook breakfast for both of us

Peyton: it's cold and lonely without you, babe

Josh: alright, scoot over

Josh went back into the bed, and went closer to Peyton to make her warm and comfortable by hugging her tightly while kissing her making her blush.

Josh: what you want for breakfast, babe?

Peyton: a classic omelette

Josh: an IIconic omelette

Peyton blushed and giggled. Josh went to the kitchen and cooked two omelettes. While Josh was cooking, he felt Peyton wrapping her arms around his waist while she kissed his cheek.

Josh: come on babe, breakfast is ready

The two sat down at the table eating their omelette while having a conversation.

Peyton: we're going to tell everyone about us?

Josh: yeah, today

Peyton: who do you think is gonna be more surprised?

Josh: I can guarantee it will be Alex

Peyton: when Lexi was all flirty to him; it's so cute

Josh: I can guarantee that he cracked

Peyton: to be honest though; those two are cute together

Josh: but, we are cuter together

Peyton: but, I think there's two people we can't top

Josh: and who will that be?

Peyton: Bayley and Finn

Josh: they're just friends, but we are boyfriend and girlfriend

Peyton: aww, Josh

Josh: love you, babe

Peyton: love you too

Josh: let's eat and get ready

After they ate their breakfast; Peyton called the shower first, and Josh being the gentleman let's his girlfriend take first. He sat down and watch some TV while he waited.

(15 minutes later)

Peyton: Josh babe, you're okay there?

Unbeknownst to Peyton, Josh fell asleep on the couch. She went out with a towel wrapped around her and she walked over and saw her boyfriend sleeping. She giggled.

Peyton: Joshy? Wake up!

She nudged him to wake up, but it didn't work

Peyton: hmm...I got it!

She slowly peppered kisses all around Josh's face which made the British wrestler smile and wake up. As he opened his eyes he froze in shock as he saw Peyton in a towel.