Day 11 my puncakes

I woke up to the smell of bacon and eggs and.....

"PUNCAKES!!!!" I screamed out I ran out and jumped on Smitty's back he laughed and I got off and squeezed between him and the stove facing the stove I flip the egg and feel Smitty's arms wrap around my waist  and hug me his head on my neck he squeezes me and let's go with a smooth kiss on my neck.

I get out of his way and hop onto the counter and sat I see Smitty plate the last eggs and bacon and puncakes and turn to me. He looks me up and down and gives a little chuckle I smile at his cuteness and he walks over and stands between my legs that are spreaded and puts the food on the counter next to my body.

"I wanna eat something and it is not what I just made!" He said confidently. I laughed and he placed his hands on my waist he leans in and kisses me on the lips we pull away and smile.

"Why don't you guys just get married already!" I hear a male voice say from the other room.

"Who was that???" I said startled.

"Oh my god I almost forgot" Smitty paused he went into the other room and came back with John "I invited John over so you could meet my best friend." He said with his arm on johns shoulder.

"Oh hey John" I laughed I went over to John and he hugged me

" hey, you know how nice it is to meet the one and only (y/n)?" He said letting go and staring me down

"Nope I don't know since I've known her my whole life." I said again I went back to my food and eat.

Today's gonna be fun!