Day 10 my fans

We were trapped in the car and couldn't leave.

"(Y/n), going out I'm public was a bad idea." Smitty said.

"Oh my fucking god, I've never been in this situation before." I said

"Me neither!" Smitty said.

"Well idk what to do." I said leaning back into my seat. We heard tons of girls screaming mine and Smittys name.

"I don't know" Smitty laughed he pulled up his phone and face timed kryoz.

"Hey dude what's up?" Kryoz said

"Hey I'm with (y/n)" Smitty responded. He turned the phone to me and gave me the phone so we could talk.

"Brooo you weren't lying When you said she was beautiful." Kryoz spoke from the phone.

"Woah! Thanks!" I smiled.

"I'm John btw" he spoke.

"Yeah, I know" I said

"Guys what's all that screaming in the background?" He asked.

"Oh yeah!" Smitty said taking the phone back. "Bro me and (y/n) went out shopping and a lot of fans spotted us and now long story short we are trapped in (y/n) car in the mall parking lot." Smitty answered John

"That's sick dude!" John laughed.

"I'm getting fucking tired of this shit." I said I opened the door and got out of the car and got crowded by fans I jumped on my hood "yoooo! Guys! Me and Smitty have to leave right now if you move out of our way we will have a meetup later for you cooperation.!!!" I yelled as everyone got silent I jumped down "follow my Twitter I will tweet out when we will host a meet up!" I yelled once again. I got back into my car and drove back home I took a couple extra turns just in case a fan is following us home.

"That's really cool how you got so many people to listen to you at once. Without hurting their feelings." Smitty said.

"Welp I used to be a crazy fan girl who obsessed over Boys but once I got my life together I realized that what fans do to invade there privacy wasn't cool, but I would do anything to meet a Celeb when I was younger so I understand those fans back there" I smirked.

We got home and me and Smitty watched a couple movies and planned a meet up for tomorrow. We ordered pizza and both said goodnight. The meetup was scheduled for tomorrow at 3pm can't wait to meet people!!!

I was in bed trying to fall asleep when I started to remember me and Smitty making out. I mean I'm finally off my period now.... I jumped out of bed and went to Smittys door. I hesitated  to knock. Then I knocked a little to fast i waited and nothing happened. I then turned around when I heard the door open I spun again to look at a half asleep Smitty rubbing his eyes.

"Yes?" He asked leaning again the frame. He looked at me more clear when he finally opened his eyes. The his eyes suddenly widen.

"What?" I asked. I looked at my self and I was only in a bra and underwear. I widened my eyes and looked back at Smitty and we both blushed. I then jump up on him and kiss his lips I wrapped my legs around his waist and he wrapped his arms around my revealed body.

"Smitty!" I pulled away from the kiss

"What?" He said looking at me.

"I love you!" I yelled and kissed him again.

"I love you to bb" he whispered he carried me to my room and laid me down and kissed my lips again. He got up and tucked me in to my blanket. "Go to sleep, princess." He whispered he walked out of my room and I fell asleep. Rethinking that heated moment.