Beach!AU

"Sal Fisher, do you mean to tell me that you haven't ever been on vacation?" Larry asked as he shoved swimming trunks into his bag. Sal just shrugged and plucked the shorts out, folded them, then placed them back in the bag. "It never seemed important," He said casually. He stood up and wrapped his arms around Larry's waist lazily, letting his forehead flop against his back. "You're leaving me for a week." Sal let himself seem like a caring best friend, when in reality he was a jealous baby. 'What if he finds a girlfriend at the beach and it ruins my chances with him?' He thought as he pressed his forehead harder into Larry's back. Larry turned around and picked Sal up into a hug. "Well, Mr 'I've Never Been On Vacation', how about we see if mom will bring you with us?" He suggested. Sal grinned and nodded, wiggling out of Larry's grasp. He immediately walked into the kitchen to find Lisa, who looked up at him over her cup of coffee. "What's up, kiddo?" She hummed, smiling as she took another sip of her drink. Sal tapped his fingers against his thigh nervously, taking a deep breath. "Can I go to the beach with you guys?" He started, "I've never been and I'd really like to go." Lisa just rolled her eyes a little, then laughed. "You didn't even have to ask." At this, Sal ran back to Larry's room and jumped onto him. "I'm going!" Larry laughed and placed Sal onto the bed, putting a few more things in his bag. "I'm glad you are. Yo'll have to share a bed with me. Mom got me a hotel room to myself, and I don't think my mom wants to share a bed with you." "Larry, I don't know man your mom makes me peppermint tea with honey every time I come over. I think she's into me." "Sal, I care about you so much. Don't make me punch you into oblivion." Sal snorted and stood up, practically bouncing with excitement. "Come help me pack!"

The first night of the beach, Sal came out of the shower to find a note from Larry. "went 2 swim. be back soon." Sal rolled his eyes and crossed his arms, staring at the paper for a minute. 'I'm gonna scare the shit out of him.' He decided. He threw on his swimming trunks and crept out onto the beach. And, there in the water, was Larry. So, Sal tip-toed up to him, biting his lip to keep from laughing, and jumped right onto him. It was only when Sal went underwater he realized Larry was very much naked. "You scared the shit out of me!" He panted when he came up from the water. "Why the fuck are you skinny dipping?" "Why the fuck are you not skinny dipping?" Sal stared at him in disbelief, his mouth wide open. He stuttered for an answer, then slowly nodded. "Yeah.. Yep." Then he reached down, pulled off his trunks, and slung them onto the sand. "It's on my bucket list to skinny dip," Larry explained as he swam further out in the water. Sal followed, feeling small plants brush against his feet. "You know, anyone could look out here and see us completely naked in the middle of the ocean." Sal commented softly. "Well, I think we're both pretty hot. Whoever sees is lucky." Larry replied, shooting Sal a grin. Larry flipped himself underwater and grabbed Sal's legs, pulling him underneath as well. Sal squinted at him, puffing his cheeks out. 'What the fuck is he doing?' He thought, swimming closer to Larry. Then, as quickly as he pulled Sal underwater, Larry leaned in, kissed him, and pushed himself back into the air. Sal's eyes shot completely open, and he popped up right behind him. "Last one to their swimming trunks has to run back to the hotel naked."