part 3

Nothing was okay anymore. Jirou looked out the window in class, as Aizawa talked about the qualities of a proper hero. It was mostly talking about rescue missions, and how to decipher minor injuries from major. How to treat terrified victims. Jirou snuck her ear jack down, and attached it to her phone. Her thumb scrolled down her list of songs, before she found her Halsey playlist. She pressed play, and quietly hummed along to Hurricane. The world seemed far away, and she mindlessly took notes. She was sort of paying attention, though her mind was on Momo. What exactly had she fallen for? Her hips? Her knowledge? Her kindness? She hadn't realized how far she was spacing out until Aizawa called her name.

"Kyoka? Are you feeling all right?" Aizawa had a serious tone. "You look a little pale."

Jirou nodded. "I'm fine. Just thinking hard about my plans if I ever have to rescue someone."

Aizawa let out a 'mmm' and turned back towards the board. Jirou swallowed the tickle in her throat, and continued looking out the window. A bird flew in front of the window, and Momo tapped her elbow. Jirou turned and looked at her. Momo had a smile, and pointed her pen down at a note on Jirou's desk. It read, Todoroki and I have been worried about you. What happened at the study party?

Jirou shook her head. She didn't want to discuss that night. The petals still flooded her throat, and Momo was still always on her mind. Jirou looked down at her paper, and along with notes found little doodles of flowers. Each petal had a unique design, and Jirou was happy with her work. Hurricane ended, and Colors began playing. She found herself writing down the lyrics that she found she related with. Momo stared up at the board, and Jirou couldn't help but begin to sketch her.

Class was going to end in ten minutes. Aizawa said that you should discuss forming a hero group with others, and immediately Momo was at Jirou's desk. She began talking, and she said that they should team up. She invited Denki over. Then all of a sudden, Todoroki had joined the team. He ruffled Momo's hair, and she looked up to him and kissed him. On the lips. Jirou was frozen in time. Before she could swallow them, petals fell from her mouth onto the desk. In spurts, blood came out too. Jirou covered her mouth, then a retching sound came out of her. More flowers escaped her, and at this point everyone was looking at her. She had petals and blood stuck to her face, and her desk looked like a mess. Denki gingerly put a hand on her back, and her eyes blurred. Black crept in from the sides of her vision, and Momo was crying. The last thing Jirou saw before passing out from lack of air was a spot of red landing on Denki's shirt.

"Sorry," She muttered, before falling back in her seat.

In little moments, her consciousness regained. She saw Recovery Girl at her side. Once she saw All Might and Aizawa discussing her well-being. Someone had the audacity to bring her flowers. Denki was at her left side most of the time. The final time she woke when she fully recovered, Momo was looking worried. She had her eyes locked on the door, as if expecting someone. Jirou's hand twitched, and she swallowed more petals and tears. If Recovery Girl saw that she was coughing more, she would probably send Momo away.

Momo looked down and saw Jirou was awake. "Kyoka-chan! I've been so, so worried. We all have been."

At that moment, the door gently opened to reveal all 19 of her classmates had come to see her. Mineta looked like he wanted to tear the hospital gown off of her, but Ururaka was already kicking him for Jirou. Midoriya held a teddy bear, at least he realized that he probably shouldn't get flowers for a get-well present. Kirirshima had tears in the corners of his eyes, and Jirou thought that he probably was holding them back for the "manliness." Todoroki stood in the back, and as soon as the door opened Denki came to her side.

He sniffed up tears, and said, "I guess the secret is out, huh? You've got Hanahaki."

Jirou started feeling better as soon as he saw him and Momo together. "I've also got a lot to say to the person who brought me flowers."