CHAPTERS 3

Your POV
I woke up from the sunlight. Feeling an arm on my side. I look. Finally realizing I was resting my head on John. His chest rising and lowering slowly and calm. I lay there for a bit. Hearing his heart beat. Remembering last night. I smile at the thought of how kind and sweet he was. Remembering the nicknames he called me. My face then felt warm.

Actually my my whole body felt something I've never felt in awhile. I felt light as a feather. My stomach was filled with butterflies at the thought of him holding me. 'Wait... Am I... Falling for John? Come think of it... Have I always been?...' I question myself. 'He's the only one I actually listen to  and really trust with most of my secrets... He's made me so happy... Making my sadness disappear just by his fuckin face.' I think.

He's something... In my opinion he's one beautiful mother fucker. I get up. "Ok... Y/n. Time to get up before you actually do something stupid to your best friend..." I say quietly. I stretch. Then I walk to the kitchen. Seeing Jaren cooking. He looked at me and smirks. "What?" I ask. He faces back. Paying attention to his cooking. But kept the smirk.

"Oh nothing... Just wondering why you two were asleep cuddling in your room..." He said. I felt my face heat up. "Nothing happened. We were just talking and fell asleep together..." I say. Going and getting water. "You sure... Just 'talking'?" He asks. I sigh. "Yes Jaren. Just talking. Like best friends do... So shut up." I say. Drinking my water. "Alright then..." He says chuckling. I roll my eyes.

"Well go get you're 'best friend'. Breakfast is ready." He spoke. "Yay... We get to eat your trash cooking." I say walking off. "Fuck you!!" I hear him yell. "Take me on a date first!" I shout. Then chuckled. "When?" I hear another voice. I tried to stop but it was too late. I ran right into John. My face landing on his chest. "Whoa! Excuse me but I'd prefer date first before things get..." I was about to step back but John stopped me and went to my ear finishing his sentence by saying "a little more personal~" he spoke.

"Damb.... That was fuckin smooth..." I admitted. He laughed. I smirked. "But not as smooth as this...." I start. Making him look at me questionably. I lean forward. His face turns a little red. I then hug him and rub his back. "Good morning my prince... Jaren made breakfast for us... Come and bring those pretty tired eyes and enjoy breakfast with me..." I spoke in his ear sweetly. I then step back. Seeing his reaction. "That was fuckin smooth. Fuck you'd be a perfect guy." He spoke.

I laughed. "So you're interested in dudes?" I question. "By the way you just talked to me... I question if I am or if you'd be the man of our relationship." He spoke honestly. I laugh. "Relationship?" I ask. "Oh... Did I say relationship? I meant it as if we were... Ya know? Jaren is probably eating without us..." He says changing the subject.

I shake my head and chuckled. "Ok... Let's go. My sweet prince." I say. "As you wish my beautiful doll..." I roll my eyes at his words. "That's a lie... I'm the ugliest Bitch in the world." I say walking. "You ain't even close dumb cunt..." He said. "Yes I am dick face..." I say. We laugh at eachother. Going to eat. Jaren was just sitting there with a big smirk on his face. But we ignored it and ate. Getting ready for the day after.

I got a chapter updated yay...
If it's shit I'm sorry because I don't know if my ideas are as good as before... Anyway buh-bye!!