CHAPTER 1

Your POV
I sit on my bed feeling numb. By numb I mean emotionless. I just really didn't know what to do. It's hard doing videos right now. Plus other things. It sucks because it's making Jaren worry about me. He never likes seeing me upset or unhappy. He's my big bro. Well, acts like it. I sigh. Laying back. "This is total shit!" I say. Covering my face. I hear a knock on my door. I uncovered my face and sit up a little. "Jaren you don't have to knock. You know it's always unlocked." I say. Then rest my arm on my for head as the other sat on my stomach. Staring up to the ceiling. I hear my door open. "Are you ok?" He asks. "Just peachy...." I say sarcastically. I hear him sigh. He sits on the side of my bed. I get up and sit beside him. "Guess who's coming to visit for awhile..." He says. Trying to sound happy. I frown. Thinking about Chris. "Who?" I ask. Looking down. "Johns coming! Yay!" He says. Trying to cheer me up. "Oh... Woohoo!..." I say. "Hey... I know it's tuff right now but... He's visiting so we can all hang out and comfort eachother." He says. "So he's not coming to fuck you?" I ask. "Hey! I was trying to cheer you up! Way to ruin the moment!" He says now pouting. "Oh so he IS coming just to fuck you? Wow... Could've been honest ya know.." I say getting up. Snickering as I leave my room. Before he could yell. "Get back here missy!!" He yells. "No! You're not my dad! I can do whatever I want!" I yell back. As I walk away. "Y/n!" I turn around. "Oh shit!" I scream. About to run. Only to trip. "Ahh!" I scream. Falling on the ground. "Ow..." I say. "My butter cup!!!" I hear Jaren scream. I sigh. "Im fine." I say. Getting up. 'Please not now... Not to Jaren...' I think. As I feel so dead and annoyed. "I'm sorry Y-" "I said it's fine Jaren... Please just leave it..." I say looking down. Walking to the couch. Sitting down. I pull my knees up. Hugging them. Resting my head. Watching whatever was on. Guilt builds up inside me. Making tears form. I feel arms wrap around me. "I don't know what else to do to cheer you up... Could you at least try to cheer up once John gets here?.." He asks. "I don't know... I'll try ok?..." I say. He smiles. "Hey... If anything I'm sure John's dork ass would cheer you up." He says. I sigh. "I hope so..." I say. Now watching TV. Jaren's phone went off. "Hey I gotta go pick up dork ass now." He says. "Wait... He already flew here?..." I ask. "Yep!" He pops the p. Getting up. "Ok..." I say. He gives me a kiss on the head. "I'll be back lil sis..." "K be safe I guess..." I say. He leaves.

Smii7y POV
I get a call from John. As I drove to the airport. "Hey man! I'm almost there." I say. "Alright. See ya soon." I say hanging up. I pull up at the entrance. Seeing John standing there and waiting. I roll down the window. "Get in loser!" I say.  He smiles at me. "Hey fucker!" He says. I chuckle. He thows his stuff in the back. Then gets in the front. We drive back. "How is she?" He asks. I sigh. "She's not doin well... I feel so bad." I say. "My poor doll..." I hear him say quietly. I smirk. "Maybe if you actually confont your feelings to her she'd be happy." I say. He scoffs. "As if... She'd be more upset... She wouldn't fall for any fucker like me..." He says. I scoffed like him. "She'd definitely fall for a fucker like you! She loves you dude... Don't doubt your good enough. Cause you are. That's why I asked you to come. To cheer her up. Because she's never down when you're around." I say. "Really?" He asks. "Of course! Ya dumb fuck! She definitely likes you." I say confidently. He smiles. We pull up. Grabbing his stuff and taking it in. Of course I helped him. I'm not a fuckin dick. Mostly... When we walk in John yells "Honey I'm home!" We both stood quietly. Waiting for a response. "K!" We hear. "What no kish?" John yells back. "Hell Nah! I'm to lazy to get my ass up! If you want a kish... Then get yo ass here! Cuz I'm not movin." She yells. I chuckle. We go to the living room. Seeing her and Octavia cuddling. In a blanket. "Now do I get my kish?" John asks. "Come here..." Y/n says dorkily. They both laugh. He goes and crouches to her height. "Bet ya wouldn't..." He says. "Bet!" She says. "Bet." "Bet!" They kept going until a bit y/n kissed John's cheek. "Bitch! Just did!" She says. John was fozen. He then chuckles. Trying to play it off. "K. You won... Imma put my room in the guest room." He says. I know he's actually just trying to hide his face. I chuckle. "K. You owe me somethin when you get back..." Y/n says. Snuggling back with Octavia. Who licks her face. "Awe... I don't deserve you're love cutie..." She says. Letting her lick her face. Then Octavia stops and cuddles with her in the blanket they share. "Hey man you're supposed to do that with me traitor!" I say. Acting mad. Yet they don't move. Ignoring me. "Jerks.." I joke and walk away. "We don't need him..." I hear Y/n say to Octavia. "I heard that!" I yell. Going to the kitchen. "No you didn't!..." She yells back. Making me laugh.

Sorry if its crappie...

Kryoz X Reader Fake smileजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें