Hospital

Bella's POV
When I saw her start shaking I knew I did what I wanted to I always knew about vampires way before Edward infact I'm cheating on him with one but no one has to know but anyway  Rosanna is scared of vamps cause my boyfriend before Edward was a vampire and he used to feed on her and hit her but I didn't care she always took the attention from me so when Leah called the ambulance I wanted to get attention back on me and I wanted Jacob back to even if he imprinted on Rosanna so I started fake crying so everyone would start comforting me but everyone was to worried about her so I fake fainted "Bella are u ok love?" Edward said"yea I think I need a doctor" I said faking pain when the pack saw they all glared so when the ambulance came Edward tried to make them take me instead of Rosanna but they took her anyway so when I got to the hospital.
Jacob's POV
When to started have a seizure Leah called the ambulance they came and Bella fake fainted and we all glared at her and when the ambulance came Edward tried to make her get in first but they wouldn't let her so I got in with Ro and we sped to the hospital when we got there she was taken away by a stretcher I saw her dad and the pack walk in with Ellie when they called us back Ro asked if she could be alone with me along with Ellie she was up on the bed with Ro ( this is where she tells Jacob about her ddlg kink)"what's wrong Ro "I asked "I have this thing"she said I nodded "It's a ddlg kink"she said as soon a s she said that my domspace kicks in"oh ur a little" I said"yea how do u know" she said "cause I'm a daddy and now ur my babygirl" I said she nodded and we started discussing rules until Bella came in with Edward."Hey bitch how u feelin" she said my blood boiled "Well Isabella ......

CLIFFHANGER

365words hope u guys like. Also do u guys want smut? Most love Rivara💋😍