behind the story

so this is a first.

before delving in the plot, i just wanna tell this quick lil something that is the actual reason for the whole existence of this book.

but i'm just gonna go straight to the point: this is inspired by actual events that took place by a certain lewser who won the game of life countless of times now.

lemme tell the story of how i got to know her, and how she met sean, and how it went.

i was going on twitter like a good ole normal day, and i tweeted something along the lines of 'tell me something funny i need to laugh' kinda thing. AND THEN HANNAH, this GIRL I POSTED ABOUT BEFORE ON SEANLEWTHINGS, slid in my dms and i felt highkey honored that she just talked to me (don't tell her).

hannah's a funny person. and we instantly vibed well together, and it was just a fun conversation. you'd know her from instagram or twitter as @hanxlizz , and she's genuinely just such a nice and fun person all around. so it was chitchat. until i brought up the matchy pictures and stORYTIME CAME AROUND AND I WAS JUST SCREAMING INTERNALLY THE WHOLE TIME.

so she went to sean's class for oil and water in tmilly. if u saw my post on instagram and if u remember hannah, you're gonna know that she and sean were literally matching clothes in class. a black top and grey sweats. (picture down below) that's already a 500points win in life's lottery, right?

but then, she proceeds to tell me shit that made me go lose my shit for thirty minutes straight (it went for hours i'm lying). and i'm not going to tell you what is because basically,,, I'd Be Spoiling the Whole Damn Story but not really

but just know that

it was

THE CUTEST FAN EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED WOW THANKS HANNAH THATS SUCH A GOAL IN LIFE

anyway, because of those events, and my sudden drive to do more writing than i did last year, this is like my third or fourth sean fanfic!! even if i havent finished my main ones!! FUCKING ridiculous but it is what it is 😌

so shoutout to hannah, @hanxlizz on both twitter and instagram, for storytime and for being a great person overall and for being as excited as me for this story!! she's def been bugging me about it and i cant blame her 😌

enjoy ladies and gents! it's going to be fun!

sad side note: my updates go by v slow because i'm in school and i decided to write this along with two other stories. we'll see how it goes but this is just a heads up:)
-f