PART ONE :D

u began ur new life by waking up surrounded by cold darkness and stale dusty air.

"Where the heck am i....?"U said trying to take in ur small surroundings. All u could see where crates and the out lines of a few letters, Branded on to them

"WCKD... " U SAID out loud and confused. "What the fuck dose that me-" before u could finish ur sentence tho u were cut off by a bright red light flashing and a horribly loud sound, but before u could even calm ur self from those two new things the roof of the cage swung open letting light poor in.

U quickly brought ur a arms to shield ur face from the suns  powerful shine. I felt the cage rattle as someone jumped into it, but it eyes were still trying to a just to the blinding light.

"Bloody..."  " well what's the greenie look like this month? " U here someone out side of the metal cage say. The boy that had jumped into the cage seemed as if he could hardly form the words he was trying to say but eventually he got them out.

"It...it's a bloody gurl." U could clearly tell now that the boy who was in the cage with u had a British accent. Along with that ur eyes had a justed a bit. The boy in front of u was tall and skinny with dirty blond hair and chestnut eyes. But before u got to take in any more details then that someone began s peaking.

"Well what is she still doing in the lift then!? Get her out of there!" He yelled not sounding pleased that all they had been doing was stare at u.

The boy with the accent offered his hand to u, u gradually excepted it, and he pulled u to ur feet with ease. Then he jumped out of the lift.  At least that's what they had seemed to call it. I thought to ur self. He then offered a second hand to help u out, with out hesitation this time u took it.

After he pulled u out and I were standing on solid ground again, u began to take in ur surroundings. It seemed that I were in a large field with grass and trees and even a few lil huts. Witch would have been unnatural at all, except for the fact that I were
surrounded by walls.

Every where u looked there was a wall and to be quit honest it scared u a bit, the thought of being trapped in a place scared u. Before I could get anything out the British boy spoke. "Welcome to the glade."

HEYYY IT'S MY FIRST TIME WRITING AN IMAGINE SO I HOPE U LIKED IT. I WILL UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT U KNOW IT'S VERY BUSY SO. ANY WHO THX FOR READING!!! BYE FOR NOW GLADERS!

P.S ALL THESE CHARACTERS BELONG TO THE AMAZING JAMES DASHNER!!!!!! (EXCEOT FOR IF I MAKE UP ONES LOL ANY WAYS ALL THE CREDIT IS TO HIM!:)