Chapter 16

3three

3three

"Ew you fucking stink" Tokyo said next to me causing me to laugh. "Smell like straight must"

"Man quit playin'" I said rolling over on her.

Me and Tok decided to try our relationship again for the 3rd time. She made it clear if I fuck up one mo time this it. Ion wanna loose her again so im most def aint gone fuck up. Youn realize watchu lost until its actually gone. Learned from my mistakes.

She pushed me off of her. "Im not playing. Go take a shower"

"Only if you take one with me" I said getting off the bed.

She watched me and laughed. "You worrisome"

"So you gone take one wit me?"

"Yeah" She said keeping it short.

"Aight bet"

I walked to the dresser and pulled out some sweats and Ethika boxers. I walked into the bathroom, grabbing my towel from off of the rack. I watched her come into the bathroom and turning on the water. Feeling to see if it was hot, I stepped back and took off my clothes. I turned to her and helped her take her shirt and bra off.

"I coulda did that myself" she said smiling

"Just bein helpful" i said stepping into the shower, holding her hand behind me. She got in front of me and began to wash up.

The shower was see-through with a bench to sit on. I sat on the bench and watched her rinse the soap off her neck. I won't plannin to do nun in the shower but i was gettin turned on asf. I stood up, turned her around, and kissed on her face to her neck. After a few seconds she fed into it and started stroking me. I sat back down on the bench as she bent down a little and began to put her mouth to work. The water hittin her body looked good asf.

Ionno if thats weird or not but oh well, im keepin it real.

After she finished I stood up and pinned her against the wall. Positioning myself at her entrance, I rubbed my tip on her clit gently and kissed on her neck to get her wetter.

I heard her let out soft moans which got me even harder.

"Fucckk" She moaned as I dug into her slowly.

Still kissing on her neck and face, I played with her titty with one hand and continued to give her long, slow strokes.
_______________________________

______________________________________________________________