Teacher's Pet..9..

Start from the beginning

I open the door to him as thunder claps and lightning streaks the night sky.

"Apologize." I fold my arms again and smack my mouth.

"I'm sorry, Jenna." Brad breathes then swallows. "I'm sorry, I didn't walk you home. Professor Jackson sent me on some impossible errands and when I got back it was after nine. I'm so sorry, Jenna. Forgive me." I frown and tilt my head to one side, pondering. Michael sent him on an errand? "At the last-minute," Brad continues his explanation, because his words didn't move me. "Professor Jackson sent me out to find these rare books. It took me forever to get them from the library. I told him I had plans, but he said he didn't care. I know it's my fault because I could have texted you and told you. But he sent me out right when I was supposed to come get you." I watch as Brad wipes water from his masculine, tanned face. "I'm sorry, Jenna, please don't be mad at me."

I arch an eyebrow, watching the water drip off his chiseled face.

Two drenched men within twenty-four hours?

My luck?

I'm loving it.

"Come in. Come in, Brad." I beckon him inside, forgetting the missing Professor. "You'll catch a cold. Did you walk here?"

"No. No, I didn't." Brad swallows as I help him out of his coat. "The rain is just coming down hard as hell out there. How did you get home?"

"Are you alright?" I shirk his question with a question. "You know you could have told me this later today. I didn't know who you were. Boy, don't you know what time it is?"

"Yeah, but I just had to come over and let you know I didn't blow you off, Jenna."

Brad and I make eye contact, but nothing in the air crackles.

Which reminds me of the air that crackles between me and the missing Professor.

Where could his ass be?

Wherever he is, I hope he's safe, and not in this duplex.

Seriously, it would not be good for him to be here with Brad here too.

His teaching career, my academic career, would long be over if Brad ever found out what happened between us tonight.

Students and teachers should never fuck.

Too bad Michael and I didn't get the memo or care to follow it.

It was worth not following though.

Because oh, what a good fuck it was.

"You said Mich--" I clear my throat, correcting my error, as I snap from my reverie. "I mean Professor Jackson sent you on an errand? That's why you didn't walk me home?"

"Yes." Brad nods as more water drips from his face. "Do you forgive me?"

"Yes." I smile as his stare grows smokier. "What?"

"Just this." Brad leans in and kisses my cheek.

I step back from him and babble for a second. "Umm, umm, let me get you a warm towel!"

"Oh," Brad frowns at my reaction. "can I help?"

"No," I shake my head then gesture him to the couch. "umm, just make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back with that towel."

"Okay, sweetie." Brad smiles and sits in the exact spot Professor Jackson and I made out in earlier.

Jesus, if he ever found out.

I shudder at the thought then make my way down the hallway to the bathroom.

I walk inside, and sigh, because there's no sign of Michael.

Shower dream ruined.

"He must really be gone." I mumble to myself, grabbing a towel from the cabinet.

"Wrong." Michael whispers, wrapping his arms around me from behind, and I scream.

"Michael?" I swallow, trying to catch my breath, as he walks over to the door, naked, and locks it. "I thought you were gone."

I stare at his package as he turns to me.

Catching my eyes, he smirks and makes his way to me.

"And I thought you only wanted me, Miss Toussaint." He whispers against my lips as he pins me against the cabinet.

"I do." I breathe as he kisses my neck.

"Jenna," Brad knocks outside the bathroom door. "Jenna, are you okay? I heard you scream. Are you alright? Jenna?"

My eyes grow in horror as Professor Jackson arches a devious eyebrow and kisses my chin.

"We have company." He singsongs. "Wanna give him a show, baby?"