1

"Why does it smell like death in here?" Colby gagged, pinching his nose together. "Well, it is a hospital." Sam replied sarcastically. Colby rolled his eyes, replying with, "That's been abandoned for over 20 years." 

BANG.

Both Sam and Colby turned their head to their right. Nothing was there. Both of them shrugged it off. This isn't the first time they've heard something but nothing was there. They continued to walk down the narrow corridor.

BANG.

Sam wasn't worried, he just thought that it was something outside. However, Colby's face went pale and he suddenly felt a presence.

BANG.

Okay, this is too much now. Sam thought. Without thinking anything of it, Sam yelled "Hello? Anyone there?" out loud, cupping his hands around his mouth. He didn't expect to hear anything back. Oh, was he wrong. "HELP!" a girl, possibly 18 or 19, screamed bloody murder. Sam began running towards the source of the noise. Colby grabbed Sam by the shoulder, stopping Sam. Sam turned around, furrowing his eyebrows. "We need to leave. We will get killed. We need to go." Sam slapped Colby's hand away. "I am helping, whether or not you do." Colby sighed, "okay fine. I will risk it. You're right." They both ran as fast as possible down the way they had previously heard banging noises from. They saw flashlights so they slowed down. "SHUT UP! YOU ARE GOING TO GET US CAUGHT." Sam stopped and hid behind a wall, looking over the the light. It was two males and one female, and they were whispering. "I think someones here. We need to find them..." The female said. Colby's eyes widened. They knew that they were there. 

"We need to find them and kill them." Sam looked at Colby, signaling him to stay. "no, don't go." Colby whispered. Sam nodded and whispered back. "yes, I am. stay here." Colby allowed him to go, but knew that he could get hurt.. or worse. 

~ This is just to get something out. find out what happens next by adding this your reading list :)~