"Oh, thank goodness, I was going to call an ambulance for you! Well, I'm sorry about your outfit, I can send an extra batch of fresh towels to your room. One bed, right?" Dmitri glances at Iris, his eyebrow arching, waiting for her answer.

"Yes, we got a long trip tomorrow. Just one night." Her fingers graze over his palm, he grabs her hand and presses a kiss against her cheek. Iris's head switches toward him, she glares at Dmitri while the receptionist hands her the key. He pulls out his black card and gives it to the man, Iris turns to the Kingpin as the transaction is being completed. "Too far, nigga." He bites the corner of his bottom lip and lets it go, Dmitri shrugs his shoulders and takes his card back.

"My bad, angel." They walk to a corridor of elevators hand-in-hand, Iris breaks apart from him as soon as they were out of sight. A bell rings clearly, it echoes through the hall as they board on. Dmitri pushes the floor number and leans back on the wall, he breathes out a frustrating breath and looks at Iris. "We gonna talk about this or what?"  Iris tilts her head and gazes at him, she was slightly annoyed at his jealously.

"Why can't you accept the fact that he won and you didn't?"