Chapter 5

Sofia's POV

"Guys, I'm not so sure about this whole plan thing...." I told my friends nervously.

So far, they're master plan was to get both me and Zandar on the dance floor at the same time. Once that happened they would push me into him making him look into my eyes. And apparently, Zandar will fall in love with me and we will live happily ever after.

"Let's be honest guys, you've had better plans. And that says a lot considering you guys come up with terrible ideas." I said honestly.

"Welp, it's to late to turn back now!" Amber replied as she pointed.

The sight Amber pointed to was Jade and Ruby basically dragging Zandar to the middle of the dance floor. Once they reached they're destination they told him to stay put, and then came walking back towards Amber and I.

"What do you think your doing?" I whisper shreaked.

I felt extremely bad for Zandar as he stood in his scrumptious suit awkwardly in the middle of the room. I'm not surprised that he stayed put though, because I'm pretty sure that he's afraid of my best friends.

"We're setting you up girl!" Ruby said giddily.

All of a sudden I realized that all three girls were dragging me towards my crush.

As soon as we were close to Zandar they basically chucked me at him. Luckily Zandar -and his surprising muscular arms- caught me.

As I regained my balance and blew a piece of hair out of my face I said,

"Sorry.... My friends are idiots"

"Nah its alright." He chuckled

And as fate may have it, as Zandar and I stared awkwardly at one another, a slow song began to play. This can't be happening. I swear I heard Zandar say something like 'For the love of Enchancia!' The situation couldn't have been any worse so I just decided to say,

"Well, I'm out!"

But just as I was about to leave, Zandar said,

"Wait!" As he grabbed my hand.

~*~

Zandar's POV

Gosh! Sofia's friends can be so odd and frightening sometimes. That being said, I stayed were I was.

No later than about 2 minutes I saw Sofia being shoved towards me, and as I helped her up some of her hair fell into her face. I'm not gonna lie, it was kinda hot. But the next thing I knew, we were just staring at each other as a slow song began.

"For the love of Enchancia!" I whispered.

But when Sofia was about to leave I finally decide to grow a pair, and stopped her by grabbing her hand. 'Here's your chance Zandar' I thought.

"Umm Sofia," I choked out nervously, "would you like to dance with me?"

~*~

Thank so so much guys for all the voting for my story! I also really appreciate the comments so don't be scared to tell me that you liked it or hated it, because I really want to hear your critics on what I can improve on.