- Doyoung -

KIM DOYOUNG IMAGINE
GENRE: UWU
It was requested by LOVKYUE
___________

School started a month ago, you're still not fully used to getting up early in the morning every single day, wait for the bus, stay at school for 8 hours then go back home. It was so unnecessary in your opinion. 

It was a monday morning, as you arrived at school at 7:45AM, class starts at 8:15AM, you still had 30 minutes left, which is awesome, you liked sitting outside, closing your eyes, feeling the cold morning breeze on your face, you slowly opened your eyes as soon as you felt someone's presence, Kim Doyoung, the school's popular badass guy, your ex crush, you only have ex crushes not ex boyfriends, walking towards the entrance of the building, as he made eye contact with you, it was more of a glare then an eye contact, sent shivers down your spine, he quickly broke the eye contact as soon as he noticed that you were kind of uncomfortable, a smirk appeared across his beautiful looking face. You started to kind of hate him after that he assumed that you liked him a lot in middle school, and told his friends that you weren't his type. You still find him attractive, and he got nicer apparently, that's what you've heard from your classmates, but that doesn't mean that you want to be close to him.

Time flew fast as the bell of 8:15AM rang, you ran inside, went to you locker to take your history book, when a small piece of paper fell from your locker, again, it wasn't the first time you recieved those, you actually got one every day since last year, and it countinued this year too. 

'' Have a nice day, beautiful! xoxo -your secret admirer '' 

You cringed at it, placed it in your book anyway. It was adorable, but that person is cheesy, jesus christ. 

'I wonder who's this?' you thought, as you went to the classroom. 

You sat where you usually sit, next to the window, alone. Your teacher walked into class, with a guy behind him.  

''Good morning everybody! That's our new student in this school, introduce yourself!'' 

''Hello! my name's Bang Yedam, i hope we can be friends! Please be nice to me!'' He bowed his head and smiled at us. 

Everyone looked at him in awe. ''Welcome Yedam, please take a sit next to (y/n), the girl next to the window!'' 

Your pov

Yedam walked towards my sit as he placed his stuff on the table and waved at me, I waved back, noticing Doyoung, from the other side of the classroom, staring at us. I ignored him, too busy admiring Yedam's smile. 

The school day was over so fast, it's usually boring but since Yedam spent the whole day with me, we both got to know each other a little and we bonded quickly. 

My days changed as soon as he came to my life, we became best friend, I smiled often, school wasn't hell for me anymore. Yedam was like a sunshine, he came into our lives and made it brighter, he became friends with everyone at school, even Doyoung, and he's also a good student, and A SINGER.

Talking about Doyoung, he looked so down lately, he didn't seem as the badass guy of the school, more as dead inside.

I stopped receiving letters from my "secret admirer" few weeks after the arrival of the boy. Now it's been a week i did not get any. I wonder who is was.

One day, I saw Yedam standing in front of my locker in the morning, he looked straight into my eyes, without saying anything he pulled me to the school's rooftop.

"What are you doing? Why are we here?" I asked, but he did not answer, and opened the door to me, as I saw a familiar figure standing there.

Yedam's pov

Few days before

I hang out with Doyoung an evening when I noticed that he wasn't feeling so great, we went to the movies then to his place and played video games.

"Do you like (y/n)?" He broke the silence between us as we were both focused on the game.
I looked at him, confused not knowing what to say. I sighed.

"I guess you like her! I mean, who wouldn't? She's so pretty, gorgeous, I like looking at her beautiful face when the sun is shining on it, making her features pop out even more, the glow on her cheek bones, her long curled  eyelashes, which look even better when she's sleeping in class, her (eyecolor) orbs, ugh, she's also, so smart and sweet to everyone! She's just perfect!" He confessed as he lied on the couch looking at the ceiling. I paused the game and stared at him. He suddenly got up, eyes widened.

"Did I just-?" He gasped. I nodded letting out a giggle.

"Are you the SECRET ADMIRER?" I asked him, wiggling my eyebrows.

"What? What secret admirer?" He frowned.

"Bro I know it's you stop lying! She told me about the letters that she gets everyday, she finds them in her locker, a week after my arrival, she stopped getting them, everything makes sense now, since you just told me about your feelings towards her, and now you look like a homeless guy, you smell like shit, just because you're too scared to confess!" I got up and stroked my hair.

He sighed and fake cried.
"I don't have a chance with her! She probably hates me! And I'm falling madly in love with her, since last year!!!"

"Why don't you try to confess? I mean she thinks you're good looking at least, if you show her how incredible you are, I don't think she'll reject you! Man, transform into the cool Kim Doyoung again, and get yourself a (y/n)!" I playfully punched his shoulder.

"How about tomorrow, the rooftop?" He smirked.

"I got you bro! So here's the plan!"

Back to the present (lul)

Your pov

"What are you doing? Why are we here?" I asked, but he did not answer, and opened the door to me, as I saw a familiar figure standing there. Yedam left us alone. The person faced me, and pulled me into into a hug. My heart skipped a beat as my head was rested on his chest, I could hear his heart beating so fast too.

"Doyoung? What-" I said as I felt my cheeks getting hotter and hotter.

"(y/n) I have to tell you something, please don't interrupt me. Okay so you remember the letters that you got everyday? It was from me, I had a crush on you since you started ignoring me at middle school, I was so dumb back then, I don't know why I didn't try to make you mine faster, you were always perfect to me, I thought you wouldn't be with anyone because you weren't that close to other guys, but Yedam made me feel so insecure! Anyways, I wanted to let you know that, I'm in love with you! You don't have to accept me now, but please give me a chance to get to know each other more!" He pulled away from the hug, and held my hands.

"Okay sure!" I answered, flashing a smile. I couldn't believe what I'm hearing, Kim Doyoung likes me? Oh my gosh.

We both giggled, being two blushing messes.

3rd person pov

The two teenagers were sitting on the bench on the rooftop, holding hands as (y/n)'s friend, Yedam, looked at them from behind the door, smiling to himself. 
'I like you (y/n), but I noticed that you had something for Doyoung and he did too, I want you to be happy' He thought, as he went back to class.

__________
🌹Monday, January 14th, 2019🌹

I HOPE YOU LIKED IT

The final episode is this week and I'm not ready, I'll start writing a book when we'll know who's debuting!

I LOVE YOU ALL ❤