Team A - When they see you cry

Byounggon  

Gon is the oldest of all, and known for being there for everyone, offering a shoulder to cry on. He'll just be quiet, would cuddle you and caress your hair until you calm down. Whilst everyone else's watching awkwardly from afar. 

Seunghun:

Seunghun would carry you by the balcony, make you sit down on the floor next to him, would place his jacket on your shoulders, hold your hand and kiss it softly, ''Now take a deep breath baby, and tell me what's wrong'' 

Hyunsuk:

Hyunsuk would hold your face in his hands and pout, looking at you, and be like ''what's wrong?'', then he'd make you place your head on his chest.

Junkyu:

Junkyu (uwu) would panic for a moment, he'd run to get you tissues, wipe your tears away, the, place his hands gently on your cheeks and start caressing them with his thumbs. ''I hate seeing you sad but gosh you're so pretty!''. 

Yedam: 

Yedam would make you sit down next to him and if you feel a little better, he'd awkwardly, put his hand on your shoulder and ask if you wanna talk it out, then lean in for a hug. 

Doyoung: 

This smol bean would ask if something's wrong, he'd wrap his arm around you and would pout, then lean in for a long a$s hug and rub your back. 

SKDJFDBJSEL