Comfort

You slowly start to open your eyes to see Ganz crying in front of you and Mel still mad at him. Mel apparently returned. "G-ganz why are you crying?!" You said trying to get up but something was forcing you to stay down. "I'm so sorry I-I didn't know what I was doing..." he starts to cover his mouth trying to keep it together. "Ganz what's wrong what happened?!" You try to get him to calm down. Mel was just looking out the window. "M-Mel what's going on?" You wanted someone to answer you. Frisk was at the end of your bed wondering what was happening. "Y/n what's going on..?" frisk said as she was about to cry. "I don't know nobody is answ-" "Y/N please wake up! Ganz is crying!" Frisk was shouting as she was starting to cry. "FRISK SHES DEAD GANZ KILLED HER!!" Mel shouted across the room. "I didn't mean to .....I was gonna take the hit....but then she did....she only had.... 0.5 hp...." "GAAAANZ?!!" You shouted crying. Waiting for them to answer. But nobody answered. "Its almost as if see trying to call for us..." Ganz said. "GANZ ANSWER ME IM NOT DEAD!!!" "she would be so disappointed in what I h-" "GAAAANZ!!"

You felt you self being shaken and you vision went black.

hey
Hey
HEY!!!

"IM RIGHT HERE SNAP OUT OF IT!!" Ganz was yelling as you were crying. "Ganz can you hear me?" Ganz was getting really worried. "Yes, yes I can I'm right here what's wrong? What happened? Are you ok?" You started catching your breath and tried calming down. "S-sorry I just had a nightmare..." you said try to make Ganz feel at ease. He calmed down a bit.
"Hey y/n you passed out after i touched one of the cracks on your soul. I was trying to heal you. I'm sorry if I hurt you.." Ganz said in a sad tone. "Its okay I'm doing better now. Thank you for trying to help me." You said still trying to get him to be more happy. "Well good news is I checked your body and you have no injurys that I have seen so far but just your soul. " He looked a bit upset at the last part more.
"Hey y/n....I know this might be a hard question to answer and you don't have to answer but...did you have a hard time on the surface." Ganz asked trying to figure out what was wrong. You didn't want to make him sad but you also wanted to tell the truth so when he goes up there he knows that not everyone is a great person. You just looked down at the bed sheets you were laying in. You nodded your head trying not to cry.
"Hey. You don't need to tell me what happened but I'm here to help you if you need or want."Ganz said trying to comfort you some more.
    You didn't want to burden him with what you've done or what has happened to you so you kept it to yourself. "Y/n since the guard notice us we need to get going really soon before they search the Snowdin buildings I don't want you to get captured or worse...." Ganz was mumbling the last part to him self again. "You know Frisk is a human too right?" Mel said trying to annoy Ganz. Ganz just shoots daggers with is glare."Someone seems mad~" Mel was really trying to annoy him.
    "WHAT THE HELL MEL?! I HAD TO GO BACK IN THE FOREST TO FIND YOU ASS SITTING ON A LOG BEING EDGY AS FUCK WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?! Y/N ALMOST DIED BECAUSE YOU NEEDED TO OVER REACT!"Ganz ranted off about how you almost died and was still arguing with Mel.
    He really showed that he cared for you. You actually thought you were just going to die. But he saved you. He also even went back for Mel knowing you were worried about him. Maybe he really cares for you more than you know.
    Ganz and Mel's argument started to fade back into your head and you start to hear them clearly again. "SHES THE ONLY OTHER HUMAN THAT ACTUALLY CARES MEL! SHES ALSO THE FIRST ONE TO BE ABLE TO SEE YOU!!YOU SHOULD EXPLAIN WHO YOU ACTUALLY ARE!!" Ganz was starting to hit some sensitive spots for Mel.
     "Shut up." Mel said coldly and hiss at Ganz. Flowey was starting to get ticked off. "Guys you should really stop you two are hurting each other with out knowing." You said calmly. Ganz sighed and started walking towards the door. "Ganz come on I don't want to have to search for you too." You said trying to joke around. Nothing but silence filled the room.
      "Hahaha...very funny Can you two apologize to each other....please..." you were starting to get nervous. You chest started to get heavy with dark emotions trying to push you down.
    You refuse to let this happen again and started to get out of the bed. "Y/n you need to rest." Ganz said still facing the door. He didn't sound very happy. You started to walk towards him more. "Y/n I'll be back I don't want you to hu-" "NO!" you intruppeted him. You wanted to go with him so he wouldnt get lost or worse. He was basically the only family you had left. After seeing how he saved you, you didn't want to leave his side.
     "Y/n please just get back from me..." Ganz was starting to let his emotions get to the best of him. "No...if you go I go." You stated clearly trying to ignore the pain in your chest.  "Y/n I don't want to force you." Ganz said trying to calm down. He started having flashbacks. Mel reminded him to much of what happened in his past. You could tell because the last time he had a flash back he started being more...negative. "Ganz snap out of it." You said firmly. You thought of one more thing that could work. Last time you hugged him to snap him out of it.
    "Y/n Don't get close to me last ti-" "Ganz turn around." You said trying to get him to face you. "Frisk never saw the side of you being more serious. She was starting to get scared.
     You could see something starting to glow. A light blue glow. Shit he was starting to attack. But it looked like he was trying to stop himself from hurting you. "Ganz turn around." you said trying not to be frightened.
     He slowly started turning around but in a more creepy way. His eye was glowing blue and his streaks on his face were blue. He started to raise his boney hands to attack. But before he summoned anything you quickly ran into him tackling him to the ground hugging him.
    His blue started to fade from his streaks and his eyes started to regain its white. "Your a stubborn shit. I could have hurt you Y/n." Ganz said coldly but you knew he was just worried.
     Mel was getting a bit ticked off. You didn't know why but you can tell from his face. Showing nothing but rage, sadness, and worry. "Again, you almost killed her. Just like your other friend." Mel said coldly trying to control himself. "Mel cut it out." you didn't want Ganz to start attacking again.
    Mel then kept quite. Frisk was a little more scared of Ganz.Ganz was pretty worried if he hurt you. He was trying to check you but you pushed him away. "Y/n please I just want to make sure your ok." Ganz said more shaky and scared.  "But you need to tell me if your ok." you said making sure he was okay.
     "U-um I'm fine you don't need to check but I'm more worried about you." Ganz was a bit in edge. "Well Mister I am fine, your not telling me everything that happened. I understand if some information is private but If you need to talk you can Ganz. You keep telling me that I can talk to you but you don't talk to me about everything. So Ganz I'm going to ask you again. Are you ok?" Ganz took a minute to answer. "Y/n, I'm doing better now but really I'm worried I hurt y-" "So what. I get hurt, I get hurt. It will heal eventually its no big d-" Ganz interrupted you. "Yeah but it will be painfully and I don't want to be the cause of that pain." You hesitated for a minute. "Not all pain is physical Ganz. Your hurting too. There not much you can do for me Ganz about emotions. I just need to push them away. Look we all care for yo-" "No I don't" Mel half shouted.
    "Shut up, yes you do. Well some care more than others." you glared at Mel. Ganz was a little bit shocked at how serious you were getting. Frisk was trying not to laugh at Mel's childish behavior.
    Flowey then butted onto the conversation. "Holy shit will you two just admit your feelings JESUS." Flowey was being rude. You face started getting red as well as Ganz... but he's more blue. "FLOWEY?!" You both shouted at him. Flowey just has a cheesy grin on his face. "THAAATS ME!" Trying to sound proud he reasponed.
    Mel was trying to change the subject before Ganz was going to say anything. "We should get going now." Mel still being cold. "I was gonna say the same thing..." Ganz said awkwardly. "Mhm. Suuuure Ganz." Flowey said knowing what he was thinking.
   You were a bit confused but you shrugged it off. Every one was just frozen still for a few minutes. Then Ganz broke the silence. "Umm...y/n I know what I said earlier about being on top of me more was fine but uh.. We kinda need to get going. " You were a but embarrassed at the position you were on top if Ganz. "R-right sorry" you quickly got off of Ganz.  Ganz then got up and exited the door with you. You exit the inn. The others started following behind you and Ganz. You started to walk your way through Snowdin.