Chapter 3 The strange figure in the night.

Chapter 3

You followed Frisk and Ganz to the kitchen. The kitchen was a white tiled floor with a wooden table and chairs. The kitchen was connected to a living room where there was a light purple couch with a black rug with a small coffee table at the end of the couch. The walls were purple and the kitchen area had small cabinets and a marble countertop with a metal sink. On the table was your f/f (Favorite food) and there were 4 plates of it for each of you but you felt guilty for just coming into someone's house passed out and them just taking care of you. You kinda just stood there for a few minutes seeing everyone sat down at the table. Usually, you never eat with someone at the table. Your parents would be watching a show or just doing something else. Ganz interrupted your thoughts “ Hey Y/n are you going to eat?” You felt guilty but you sat down anyway. Everyone else started digging in and having a conversation while you were lost in thought about your life before this. Your eyes looked hollow as you were eating eventually Ganz snapped his fingers in front of you “hey you seem pretty out of it, what's wrong?” he said concerned. You took a minute before replying.  You had half of your dinner eaten and you decided to go to bed because you felt like you were gonna collapse at any minute. “ sorry nothing really I'm just tired, where do you want me staying?”you asked. Ganz looked at Toriel and Toriel said “follow me my child” she took your hand making you panic running behind Ganz and hiding behind his chair. But then he sighed and took your hand and walked you to a bed that you were gonna sleep in. “ your gonna stay here for now kid” you gave him a glare of I'm not a kid. “ ok fine bud “ he said trying not to laugh. You walked in the room which had f/c walls and a bed with sf/c (second favorite color) sheets and 3 pillows in f/c with different shades for each one bright than the other. Then there was a wooden dresser with a mirror above it. You looked in the mirror. Its pretty clean. Then you saw the night dresser next to your bed with a small lamp on it with one very small door. Being curious you opened the door and you saw a bottle of healing pills and a small golden locket. You better leave it alone for now. 'Anyways I should get changed. Wait where are my clothes.’ you mumbled to yourself loud enough for ganz to hear because he was outside of your room and he quickly tossed you a white t-shirt.”thanks” you said as he started to just stare at you. “ hey you ok Ganz?” you got a little concerned. “ Oh yeah hahaha” he tried laughing it off and he had a bit of a blue tint of his honey cheeks. “ hey Ganz what's that blue stuff” you asked. “Wait what do you mean blue stuff”he asked. Then you put your hands on his honey cheeks and your on your tippy toes. Then his whole face turns blue. You quickly take your hands off thinking something was wrong. “ Ganz are you ok?!” you quickly asked. “ uhhhh yeah Imma go back to my room.” he said trying not to stuffer. You went in your room after ganz walked away. You closed in the big t-shirt. It looks more like a nightgown on you then a normal t-shirt. You started getting ready for bed and you yelled ”good night” and Frisk, Toriel and Ganz replied with the same. You fell asleep after a few minutes in your bed.

*magical time skip to the middle of the night around 2 am. Not really night but whatever.*

You woke up from a bad nightmare but you couldn't remember what it was. You started to get up to find the bathroom but then a figure was in front of you. You got kinda scared because it had a pink glow to it. The figure came closer and was surprised to see you. "H-hi" you said trying not to run. The figure kinda looked like Ganz with a pink jacket with a outline of pink on the edge of the floof. He had black tears running down his face. He had pink and a yellow eye socket. His right eye was closed. He looked at you then replied in a voice a little lower than Ganz's " What are you doing up" You were nervous for the way he was looking at. " well I just had a nightmare but forgot what it was. All I know is that there was a bunch of black figures with white glowing eyes. Anyways what's your name?" you said trying to struggle off the fact that you had kind of remembered your nightmare. He just stared at you for a few minutes before responding. " You can just call me Mel" He said. "Oh ok my name is y/n" you replied happily. Then Frisk came out of the room to see who you were talking to. " hey y/n who are you talking to?" Mel was waving his hands and arms telling you no. " well I'm not really talking to anyone but sorry for  waking you up. " you said. " oh its okay imma go back to bed." she said half asleep. Mel just looked at you giving you a thank you look and he smiled. " anyways im gonna go to bed before I fall asleep on the floor." you said half asleep. Mel just replied" ok thanks and good night Y/n" in a low voice. . .  oh before you go to bed you realize that's one of Ganz's shirts that he is letting you keep right?" Your face started to turn red. "N-night" you said. Then quickly speed walk to your room and going to bed while hugging something like a really hard pillow but you already fell asleep.