13

"If you don't mind me asking why?" Ahston said looking out at the water. We lasted at the park for about 20 minutes until we saw Luke, Calum and Michael and decided to run away to the beach.

We had been sitting in the sand talking, and he brought up bad habit. "Why I do it or why I wont stop?"

"I know why you do it. I saw it with my own eyes."

"Yeah when you stoled my phone, read all my messages, deleted and blocked over fifteen people."

"I did it because I wanted to help. Why won't you stop?"

I sighed and looked at the sand covering my bare feet."because once everything starts to go right for me. Everything collapsed around me once again and I can't take it."

Ashton was silent, but he grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "Ash. I'm sorry I can't." I said standing up pulling my hand away from him. "I don't want to screw up your life." He looked at me confused. "I'm sorry." I said and started to run off, but was stopped by his hand holding onto my wrist just tight enough not to hurt it. I turned around to face him but befor I knew it his lips crashed against mine, It took me a few minutes to process it, but soon I kissed back. His hands cupped my face but soon he pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"Your not going to screw up my life. I want to be with you. Oliva, will you be my girlfriend....."

Hi look I get it's a short chapter. Sorry. School and homework really suck. So yeah longer chapter coming soon