seven

for weeks, josh, tyler, and the other banditos had been planning their escape.

it wasn't easy. flashes of yellow, symbols, and mumbles of "sahlo folina" graced the prisons hall from time to time, a bright mustard color in an otherwise crimson landscape.

it wasnt all hope. there was blood, tears, resistance and disgusting red.

Nico, his bishops. They were after warm red blood, like cheetahs to a fresh kill, their animalistic hunger taking over.

Nico stalked Tyler more than usual, a constant vistor to his holding cell. His black stained fingers and devilish pale face spit at Tyler everyday. The boy became used to the familar maroon cloak.

When Tyler had been looking at the map of DEMA Josh had passed of to him, he felt the presence of Nico approaching. He quickly hid the map by shoving it into his combat boot, and stared at Nico.

"How are you today Tyler? Still trying to save those kids are we? You know you must'nt eradicate the demons from your mind. That only makes them stronger. Just like your brother. Zack was it? He tried to fight off his very own bishops, didnt he? Failed quite badly. It's a shame isn't it? They had to spend so long scrubbing his body off the pavement." Nico cackled, flashing his disgusting grin.

Tyler screamed, flying with full force at the bastard.

"I'll fucking kill you! You hear me? I'll kill you! You fucking bastard!" Tyler roared, arms shooting through the bars to attempt and choke out the devil.

With a quick slash, someone stepped out from behind Nico with a blade. Tyler had assumed it was a bishop, but it turned out to be an old friend.

Blurryface.

The blades sharp edge came up and sliced Tyler's lip, a maroon sea trickling from his face.

With a sly and amused demeanor, Nico got close to Tyler's face before uttering words that made Tyler go pale.

"I can't wait to watch you rot in this hell Joseph."