We finally get into the car , Jenna sat in the passenger seat on her phone watching Jeffre Star making people feel poor . I was thanking god that the car didn't smell like people were fucking in here . No wonder that whore Alena told me not to take the G Wagon out . SHE BEEN FUCKING .

I grab my phone out my pocket and she I got a text from Jahseh .

Jahseh❤️ : Kira you good .

I love how he just checks ups on me .

                                               me : I'm good , thanks for asking 💗

Jahseh❤️ : anything for you ❤️

                                               me : ❤️

Jahseh❤️ : bye . Don't talk to no fuck ass nigga  so I won't have to beat his ass 😔

I just left him on seen and started the car .

The song CPR by Summer Walker comes on and we sing along while I drive .

"Push your love on all my days .
How you fix my heart , oh darling .
Everything I've done you knew you known .
I ain't really never had a home .
Damn I really hate feeling alone .
Maybe you should make me feel at home , baby ."

                                         ~ Summer Walker 💗

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

We got to some random mall that I never seen before but it was beautiful .

"Of course your extra ass gotta take us somewhere I never seen before" I said

"Of course your extra ass gotta take us somewhere I never seen before" I said .

"Oh hush , this mall is where I get all my bad bitch items from" she says rolling her eyes .

"Whatever" I said waving her off .

We get into the mall and we see a huge brawl going on People were just screaming hyping up the fight . They was security guards were flying everywhere and there was weave getting tossed. Finally the people who were fighting got escorted out and there was more peace and quiet in the mall .

*(Use video in the MM , if you want visuals)*

After that fight me and Jenna shopped until our feet was sore .