~Banana 8~

"You may now leave."

"Yes, sir." The men clothed in pitch black clothes snappily reply in perfect unison as they bow and then make their leave.

The room is dim, the velvet painted walls drowning in the shadows. A golden chandelier that weakly gives off light protrudes from the high ceiling. The furnitures bear intricate designs but the highlight of them all are the colossal dragon statues that sit on each side of the table positioned just in front of the large window. Every thing in the place is serving the purpose of bringing out the sophisticating ambience of the room.

A knock sounds off. The persona spins his chair around to face the door and waits for a moment before issuing his command.

"Come in."

The door slowly pushes open.

"I didn't call for you." He brusques, coldly staring at his uninvited guest.

"I just figured you need a companion."

"And why would you think of that?" He archs a brow, twirling the tip of his hair with his slender fingers while waiting for a response.

"Just, you know." The other comfortably flops down the soft chesterfield and places his feet on top of the glass table.

"Yut Lung," He pauses as he tilts his head to his side. "What do you say we have fun tonight?"

Yut Lung squints his eyes and instantly declines the invitation. "I have other matters at hand that need immediate attention than those things you are talking about."

"Just the two of us?" The other pursues.

"Sing, are you deaf?"

"No."

"Then did you hear me?"

"No."

"Leave. Now."

"No."

"You are dangerously approaching the end of the line." Yut Lung warns with as much vehemence he could muster.

"Meet me at Bar Rose tonight. 10 o' clock." Sing jumps up and heads for the door. He stops and cocks his head to the side. "I'll be waiting." He whispers then he leaves, leaving no chance for Yut Lung to butt in an argument.

"And you even thought of asking me when you weren't even giving me choices to choose from?" Yut Lung clicks his tongue as he gives the door where Sing left an intense glare, the one intended for killing.

"Xui Len." Yut Lung calls with a moderate voice volume. In a measly second, a lady appears beside him, bowing with utmost respect. "Cancel all pending schedules for tonight." He demands, authority exuding from his bearing.

"Are you certain, sir? We will loose the billions we've been investing for the past years if you cancel tonight's contract signing."

Yut Lung turns to his secretary with a dim face. "Are you now questioning my decision?"

"No, sir." A sweat drops in the lady's forehead as she bows for a sincere apology. "I'll have it done right away, sir." She supplies and scurries right after.