Chapter 21 - Wrong turn

Kira POV

"Kira, baby answer me"

"S-scott"

"How are you?"

"I'm fine and you?"I replied

"Happy that.... that I get to hear your voice.... Kira I'm so sorry for what  I have said to you that day will you ever forgive me" he said, my heart breaking all over again... I let out a soft sob.

"Please don't cry"

"I can't help it I'm just so emotional... Before I forget can we meet somewhere and talk" I ask

"Yes I'll send you the address... Are you still working at the diner?" he ask

" yes but today's my day off " there was a long silence on the phone before I decided to say goodbye and ended the call just like that. After five minutes Scott send me the location and time where and when to meet.

***

After going about my day I look on the clock and it reads 1:30 pm only one hour left till I have to meet Scott I took my time getting ready. I wore a high-waist jeans with a cut on both knees, a baby pink crop top and a black high top boots. Then combed my hair into a high pony tail feeling satisfy with the way I look in the full length mirror. I grab my keys and open and lock the door going downstairs where the receptionist sat telling her 'good evening' as I went through the doors to meet Scott, my heartbreaker.

***

As I neared the location Scott has send me which is a building probably one of Scott's many houses. I see Scott lurking in the driveway. I parked my car and stepped out completely taken back by Scott's appearance. Although Scott had bags under his eyes probably caused by the lack of sleep and he still manage to look incredulously hot. There was an awkward silence in the atmosphere as we eye raped each other feeling the sexual tension in the air. I felt like this was a bad idea already.

"Kira"

"Scott"

We exchange greetings then entered the three story building that has a beautiful exterior and interior design.

We both took a seat opposite each other just staring at each other as we got lost into each other's eyes. I shifted in my seat, the need of lust could be detected in this room from a mile away. I've forgotten how Scott appearance could set me into over drive. I think Scott felt it as well because he looked uncomfortable. I look in his eyes to see if there was any emotions in them that could tell me how Scott is feeling and I detect love, need, and a strong feeling of lust in his eyes. When I saw him look up at me I quickly shifted my gaze on my lap. Still feeling his gaze on me still I didn't dare to look his  way. Then I heard his voice "want anything to drink... wine, champagne"

" Just water thank you"

He look at me for a second then said "OK" when he left the room I have a little pep talk with myself. As I saw Scott's retrieving figure enter the room, he handed me the glass of water and to my surprise he sat beside me this time. I move over creating a little distance between us but he wasn't having it because he move closer to me and before I could complain about the close approximate distance between us his lips crash on mine.

Before my mind could comprehend what was happening my crop top was ripped off me. I love that crop top. Scott was all over me, trailing kisses all over my body. Knowing Scott he probably left a mark. We made love all night. The next morning I wake up to a sleeping Scott. I quickly got out of the bed, trying my best not to wake him. I quickly put on my pants but then realise that my crop top was ripped so without a second thought I borrow Scott's oversized shirt and put it on. As my hands reach the cold knob I hear his deep husky sexy voice that drives me crazy all the time said " You look sexy in my shirt" I ignored him and proceeded in opening the door but a hand stop it from  opening I turn around to look Scott directly in his eyes.

"What is your problem?" I ask frustrated with him because he's preventing me from existing this awkward situation.

"Where are you going?"

"Home, Is there a problem?"

"No I just thought that what we did last night would mean something to you?"

It did.

"Well you thought wrong... now will you please remove your hands from the door so I can go"

In my head I was hoping that he didn't but he did and that got me really sad that he wasn't going to put up a fight for me at least now I know what I'm worth to him.

Me and my baby will live a happy life without his/her father. As I went through the door I muttered quietly to myself so that Scott wouldn't hear "bye Scott".

Tears flow down my face because I am still helplessly in love with that jerk but I know that it can't work between us because he's a werewolf and I'm an assassin. In order to protect my unborn child I must go somewhere that no one will ever find us not even him.

That same day I went home and started packing my things to move to a place that I will be safe and be able to protect and treasure my child. I can't live in the same place that once brought me joy and happiness that was now fill with void and sadness. The place where hatred brought me there and love drove me away. The place where my one true love lives. The city of New York. With that final thought I exited my apartment door.

Goodbye Scott.

A/n

What do you think will happen next?

Will Scott make it in time to   stop kira from going?

Or will kira change her mind from leaving ? 

Or does her mind has already been made up?

Read to find out what comes next in these two love birds life?

Remember to vote and comment