Alois' new form to win y/n?

𝓐𝓵𝓸𝓲𝓼'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥
- in the mindscape -
I look around all I see is darkness and white and red eyes glowing and looking at me. I'm scared, I walk around and see a contract I read to the end and see it's to exchange my soul for a demons soul, I sign it and gets blinded, after what seems a eternity I open my eyes and look around, I see I'm in my room in my bed. I get up and wonder around I see the triplets look at me scared it was a side of them I never seen before they have me look in a mirror and I see I'm all demonized, I started to think of y/n for a minute and with a blink if an eye I see y/n bound to a chair and ciel sitting next to Them

𝓒𝓲𝓮𝓵'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥
I see alois appear in front of me and is surprised cause I thought he died for good but I can tell he did something, I stand up and see y/n is confused but scared I look at alois and say in a dark murderous tone "alois, you're not gonna manage to take y/n, they're mine and mine alone, not yours MINE" I look in his eyes and can tell how he remember the 'fencing match' and how he lost in despair. I walk towards trancey and say darkly in his ear "If you want them, you'll have to kill me first but unfortunately we'll know how it will turn out, do we?~" I look at his face and see a cold response from it. I look back that back at alois "let's fight this out at the roof shall we?" I walk out of the room and leave it open before I head to the roof I say with a confident face "if you win you can have them, if I win I get to keep them and do what I want with them" I see he's confident as well so I continue my way to the roof.

𝓨/𝓷'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥
As I see alois walk soon after to follow him in my mind I say scardly"I can't let this happen, I have to get free!" after 15 minutes or so I managed to get free from the role and rush to the roof I ran past meyrin in a hurry with fear and worry in my face, I get to the roof and I hear ciel say "she will be mine and there's nothing you can do!" after he said that he laughed miniacally I see alois across from him about to shoot a beam at him and before I now it I rush and then.......

"Y/N!!!!!!"