The day he snapped

𝓒𝓲𝓮𝓵'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥
Today I was finishing my paper work finished meeting with that stupid and pethetic trancey and seeing what grell wanted, as I sighed with relieve I walk to the dining room and didn't see y/n pondering I thought 'why aren't they here?, maybe meyrin or finny or possibly baldo knows' I call for finny and meyrin " Meyrin! Finny! Come here!" I yelled in annoyance and inpatients finny asks shakily as usual "y-yes master?" he asked I replied deeply "where in the Great demons mind is y/n? They are never gone and they're always here, do you know where they are?--" I gotten cut off by Sebastian as he said evily "they are with alois trancey young Lord" I felt enraged and as if all of my patients snapped, I was twirling my fork from the chicken and suddenly stopped, having the area around me get cold and dense "THEY WHAT!, I TOLD THEM TO NOT BE WITH HIM UNLESS I AM WITH OR SEBASTIAN!"

𝓢𝓮𝓫𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓪𝓷'𝓼 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥
Before I was gonna ask young master if he's alright he yelled harsher then usual, could this be a emotion of protectiveness or possibly jealousy?, whatever it is it left me with a shocked face not knowing what to do, to be sure for orders I ask "do you want me to get y/n?" I see him take of his eye patch and have finny and meyrin look away as young master said "as a order Sebastian, I order you to bring them back here and never let them go near him again unless you or I is with them, do you understand?" I say 'yes' as he nodded and can tell he's waiting and teleport the the Trancey manor

𝓨/𝓝 𝓟.𝓞.𝓥
As alois was kissing my hand and showing off his collection of swords and weapons I hear a knock, soft but firm I go to look behind but alois stopped me and made me face him in the eyes as he kissed my lips, I was shocked, then I hear a voice monotone but gentle saying "I think you should stop trancey, young master is wanting them back at his manor immediately" I feel the person pull me away gently from alois, I lookup and see it's Sebastian 'ciels gonna kill me...'