▪️7▪️

"Baba."I greeted as I walked into the cave where the heart shaped herbs were being harvested.

"I was wondering when you would come and see me. I'm not getting any younger you know."He joked as he gave me a warm embrace.

"Yes I know that and I apologize Baba."I said whilst smiling and hugged him tighter in return.

"Where's your friend?"he asked as I pulled away.

"She went shopping with Shuri."I said as I looked up at him smiling.

"I missed you baba, I'm so glad to be back,the letters just weren't doing enough for me."I said embracing him once again he chuckled and gently stroked my back.

"I thought you'd be with T'Challa at Korea."he says I pull away immediately and look up at him rolling my eyes.

"Oh no, I wasn't about to do that baba, he took Nakia with him what is this an Ex convention?"I asked whilst crossing my arms and pouting.

"But my daughter, There are only two of you."He said whilst laughing at me.

"Still baba, two is enough."I said rolling my eyes which made  him laugh once again and he continued to tend to the plants.

"Need help?"I asked as I took a basket that was next to him, he chuckled before he nodded.

(Flash back)
"Baba, why aren't you and mama together?"I asked tilting my head.

"Because we're co-parenting Entle."he explained as he put a seed in the soil I scrunch my nose in confusion.

"What's that baba?"I asked

"It means that we are both just taking care of you. We aren't a couple."he explained.

"Why did my other mother throw me away baba?"I asked sadly he immediately looked at me in shock.

"Sthandwa sami, your other mother didn't throw you away, in fact she loved you very much she would take alot of pictures of you when you were just a little baby girl."he said as he picked me up.

"Really?"I asked looking at him he nodded whilst tickling my stomach which made me laugh.

"Baba, Ngiyekele."I said giggling, he chuckled and puts me down.

"Need help baba?"I asked as I tugged on his pants which made him chuckle.

"Sure, Just put the seed inside and water it."he explained
---

"Entle, your Kimoyo beads."Baba said which made me snap out of it and see a message from Shuri.

'Need help.'

I sighed and slide the message to the right so it would disappear.

"I have to go."I said dusting my hands and placing a kiss on my dad's cheek and jogging out the cave, I then stop and jogged back inside.

"Baba."I called out.

"Ewe?"he responded as he looked back at me.

"Ndiyakuthanda."I say smiling at him.

"Nami ndiyakuthanda sthandwa sami."he said smiling at me.

---

"Oh my gosh who is this?"I ask looking at the white man on Shuri's lab bed.

"Agent Ross."She responds viewing a hologram of his spin.

"What happened?"I asked pointing to the red part of the hologram.

"He got shot and I was hoping you could help me out." she said giving me some tools I nod.

"You built all of this?"Kenya asked looking at the railway.

"Yep all me with some help from Entle, Only some though."Shuri replied as she washed her hands and I dried mine with a towel I roll my eyes and throw the towel at her.

"She's taking all the credit."I responded which made Shuri laugh in response.

"How is he?"Kenya asks looking down at Ross.

"Uh he'll wake up tomorrow." I respond shrugging.

"What? From a bullet wound?"she asks I nod.

"Vibranium."I responded.

"What? Vibranium here is everywhere."She says in disbelief.

"Yep, Even in W'Kabi's blanket,thats why they always wear blankets it's a shield."I respond nudging her so we could call it a day because it was midnight now.

"Can't we just stay here, Don't they have universities around here?"she asked.

"There are universities."I said with a small smile.

"what do you have to do to become a Dora Milaje?"Kenya asked as I walked in with my tooth brush in my mouth I put up one finger and walk into the bathroom and rinse my mouth.

"You have to train really hard and you have to train when you're like 9 years old, which I did but I later became the white wolf"I say rinsing my tooth brush and tapping it on the sink placing it in the toothbrush holder with a cover over the brush.

"Wow that's impressive."Kenya says in disbelief as I climbed into the bed shutting my eyes "I love Wakanda." she says flicking the lamp's switch  I giggle in a sleepy and lazy way.