intro

"Oh thank you so much T'Challa! I love you sooooo much!"I cheer kissing his cheek and hugging him tightly "Hands off the Prince!"my mom scowls playfully I roll my eyes.

"Sorry mother..."I say rolling my eyes but then cheered "Mom! Look!"I say showing her a letter to a university I applied to "I'm going to Oxford!"I announce hugging her "My flower!" she says smiling and kissing my forehead.

"I'm proud of you Ndiliswa..." King T'Chaka says shaking my hand I giggle and smile "Thank you King T'Chaka"I say smiling and did the signature Wakanda hand shake and embraced him "I'm proud of you"my mom says kissing my cheek I hug her tightly "Your parents would be so proud" Queen Ramonda says smiling at me.

"Wake your ass up!"a familiar thick British accent yells "Kiss my ass Kenya"I say pulling my blanket over my head

"T Ch-alla?"she asks reading the name completely wrong.

"T'Challa...wait,T'Challa?"I ask shooting up.

"Isn't that the Princ--you're dating a Prince?. Oouu, kinky" she says smirking I roll my eyes taking my phone.

"Hey T'Challa"I greet smiling.

"Tell him I said hi"Kenya whispers I roll my eyes I put my finger up tell her to hold on she rolls her eyes and pouts.

"Entle, how's everything in the UK?" he asks like he didn't call me two days ago.

"You called me two days ago T'Challa"I say giggling.

"Did I?"he asks I roll my eyes.

"Yess you did an---"

"Entle!"a familiar voice interrupts me

"Shuri!"I cheer giggling.

"How are you?"she asks making me giggle.

"I'm okay!"I say laughing.

"Sthandwa sami! Are you sure you're okay my love?" my mom asks I giggle.

"Yeahhh I'm actually going to the, Museum Of Great Britain"I say in a British accent looking at the magazine on the nightstand next to me.

"Be safe my flower."she says.

"Aren't I always mama?"I say giggling abit

"Hhayi suka wena! just becareful!"she yells sternly I giggle.

"I do not remember this being a conference call."T'Challa's mumbled as he looked at both his general and younger sister which made them apologise before leaving.

"It is quite strange to have my guide so far away from me."he said which made me giggling.

"You have my mother and the Dora Milajes. That's all the guidance you need, my King."I teased which made him chuckle.

"I will see you when you get back, Entle. Take care of yourself."he said which made me nod my head.

"Of course, T'Challa."I responded as I gave him a smile before I hung up and got ready for the school trip.

"This is so boring!"Kenya complains placing her head on my shoulder as I read the pamphlet looking for directions.

"There it is!"I say smiling.

"I'm going to go get a lattè..."she says nudging me I nod and I walk straight to the West African Artifacts I look at the weapons from Africa.

"Beautiful." the guy next to me says.

"Uh yeah they are"I say smiling at him warmly.

"I'm Erik, with a K not a C"he says smirking at me.

"Amelia James, you can call me AJ if you want or Melia or Lia"I lie smiling at him.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl"he says I giggle abit.

"Thanks,Erik"I say smiling up at him then a woman comes by greeting us.

"Can I help you?"she asks sipping her coffee.

"Just checking out these artifacts,they tell me you're the expert."he says smiling at the lady I nod at her smiling.

"You could say that."she says feeling flattered I decide to go on a little tour with them.

"They're beautiful,where is this one from?"he asks looking at them "The Boboashanti tribe,19th century"she says nodding.

"Forreal?"he asks looking at her she nods.

"What about this one?"he asks.

"From Benign,16th century"she says smiling abit.

"Now tell me about this one."he says pointing at the large weapon.

"Also from Benign, ufula tribe I believe."she says nodding and clearing her throat and touching her stomach in abit of pain.

"You okay?"I ask her cautiously being a doctor you gotta help.

"I'm fine thank you"she says smiling at me I nod keeping an eye on her.

"Nah."Erik says shaking his head looking at the weapon.

"I beg your pardon?"she asks in abit of pain.

"It was taken by British soldiers in Benign, but it's from Wakanda and it's made out of vibranium"he says looking at her I look at him in shock wondering how he knows Wakanda.

"Don't trip, I'll take it out your hands"he says smirking abit I feel abit off look at him.

"These items aren't for sale"she says shaking her head.

"How do you think your ancestors got these? You think they brought with a fair price? Or did they take it like they took everything else?"he asks getting closer to her I hold Erik back abit.

"Sir I have to ask you to leave"she says clearing her throat signaling the security.

"Erik stop"I say looking around.

"You got all this security watching you ever since you walked in but you never checked for what you put in your body."he whispers to her that's when she collapses.

"Oh my gosh"I say in shock kneeling down at her frantically.

"someone get some help! Ehh! C'mere"Erik yells.

"Erik!"I yell in shock as he was the cause of all of this.

"Step back please gents"the paramedics say then they held out guns I then started attacking kicking the guns out of their hands quickly and swiftly the big guy laughs pointing his hand at me and then his hand shaped into a gun I was ready to attack then Erik stepped infront of me.

"She's with us."he says smiling down at me.

"No I'm not"I say on full defense mode.

"You're with us or I'll blow this entire building up"Klaue says.

"I'm sorry but I don't follow orders."I say looking at Klaue and Erik.

"You're free sweetheart."Erik says taking my hand and kissing it I glare at Klaue behind him pulling my hand away from Erik and walked away.

"My friend is in there! What's taking you so long?! Can you please go in there and get her!"I hear Kenya yell as I walked out the museum.

"Thank the goddess of heaven!"Kenya yells hugging me tightly I giggle hugging her as well.

"Girl did you wet yourself?"she asks looking at my face looking for wounds I shake my head giggling she looks down at my thigh in shock.

"Why do you have a hole in your thigh?! Why is there blood coming out of your thigh?! E?!"she asks panicking I look down and I started whining in pain.