-Chapter Four+Six-

Tris's POV:

   Today is Monday, ugh school! But after school the gang is going to go to Kareoke Dokey and we are going to sing a group song!

   I wear, Skinny blue jeans, a black tank top, and a white shirt that says 'paris' on it with the effiel tower.

   To top it off I wear my cowboy boots.

   Christina side braids my hair, "There you go girlie" Christina smiles as she finishes my braid.

   "Thanks." I smile and grab my book bag then walk to school with Chrissy.

   -Time Lapse-

   "Oh yeah... Let's go." I say to Nita who just challenged me to a kareoke contest and she sings 'Titanium' and she honestly sounds like a dying whale.

   "Beat that." She says stepping off the stage.

   "Oh I will" I walk on the stage and sing a duet with Caleb, who had to tag along.

   We will sing a 'Do You Wanna Build A Snowman' Divergent remix.

   Do you wanna Transfer Factions:

              Do you wanna transfer factions:

   Tris: Caleb? *knock* Do you wanna Transfer factions? Come on and switch with me! I don't like it here anymore, head for the door, the stiff in me has gone away! I wanna switch to Dauntless...

   Caleb: To Erudite. But I wish you would tell me why

   Tris: Do you wanna transfer factions? It doesn't have to be this faction

   Caleb: Go away Tris.

   Tris: Ok bye...

   Tris: Do you wanna Transfer factions? I'm not a stiff at all! I think a faction switch is overdue. I've started talking to, the voices down the hall. "To Dauntless Tris!" It gets a little boring, being selfless, watching factionless pass by! *click clack click clack click clack click clack*

   Caleb: *knocks* Tris please I know you're in there... mom and dad are asking where you've been. They say "go look for her" and here I am, right out here for you, please let me in! We can Transfer factions, if you want to. Is that what were gonna do?

   Both: Do you wanna Transfer factions...                      

   We finish singing and hug eachother, and of course, we won

   After we step off the stage we are asked to step back on and do a group performance.

   'Problem' Divergent remix:

                     Problem (divergent style:

   Eric:Hey transfers even though I hate you! I wanna like ya! And even you suck at being at being Dauntless, I like you.

   Four: Tell me, tell me Transfers... Why can't you get it right. Cuz even though you should want it, you don't have it.

   Tris: I was a stiff until I switched to Dauntless! I should be wiser and realise that we've got!

   Al: one less Transfer without me, you got one less transfer without me, you got one less transfer without me...

   The girls: One less, One less Transfer...

   Four: I know you're never gonna wake up, I gotta give up, on you.

   Tris: I know you're never gonna let go, let go of me. Every time you touch me and say you love me, I get a little bit breathless, but I don't want this, I want you.

   Four: She was a stiff until she switched to Dauntless, the love of life, I should realise that we've got!

   Al: one less transfer without me, you got one less transfer without me, you got one less transfer without me

   Everyone: One less, one less Transfer...

   Four: Uh, watcha got?

   Four: All my friends my friends think ill be better off without you, that in no time ill be forgettin all about you. You're saying that you know but I really really doubt you, understand how life is easy when I am around you. This Dauntless legend to biggie to ask questions. But I think I love the thought of you and I love your presence so the best thing for me is probably to love you baby, I'll let you go, you come back, looks like you've learned your lesson. You've been training for Dauntless initiation. I'm observing you closely, but I don't understand this, your divergence is so perplexing, Trissy so just be careful, I got eight other transfer and soon you'll be my love...

   Jillian: So true.

   Christina: One less, one less transfer,

   Tris: I was a stiff before I switched to Dauntless! I should be wiser and realise that we've got!

   Al: one less transfer without me, you got one less transfer without me...

   Everyone: ooohooh ooohoooh  

   We won first in group challenges!

   ***********

   Heeeey pansycakes! Did you like it! I know I did! lol! ilyp! <4 too tired for shoutouts but they are coming!

   WeTheDivergent<4