Invader Zim OC #1

Name:Bridget

Name:Bridget.V(Vee).Maple
Age:13 (before she died, She's frozen at the age 13)
Species:Ghost
Looks:(Photo) but her eye color is a pale blue.
Friends:None besides Gaz.
Enemies:None
Occupation:Dead

How she died:At the skool a long time ago Bridget was dropped off by her mom, but her mom never came back. She eventually stayed at the skool,attending it before she died one day from mysterious causes. She died on the Skool's steps. So no one knew of this, ms.bitters got rid of her body before anyone even knew she was gone.

How They would find her: People say there's a ghost roaming the skool, although they just use it as a joke it's not. She hides around the end of the hallway near ms.bitters class. Dib had noticed The odd feeling of coldness and sadness, a wave of emotion that would fall on you when you walked by the area, he noticed there was a ghost and continued to try and find her or to get her to come out to him.

Crush:Dib
Likes:Music,Empty areas,Piano,gaming,
Dislikes:Crowds,Loud noises,Her family.
Mother:Dana.L(Lisa).Maple (was 39 when she left her, is 47 now)
Father:Deceased
Siblings:None
Other:She knows Gaz as a close friend, Gaz comes over often to the area in the skool, when no one is around she pulls out her gameslave, sits in the middle of the hallway and as soon as she activated it Bridget will show her self after a moment. They would talk before Gaz would leave, Gaz would have sleepovers where Bridget would follow her home and stay with her, Dib would be confused as to where Gaz was half the time and who she would talk to, he had tried confronting her and following her but always got caught and would be beat by random objects near them at the time.