I want both of yall

Samia

"Wassup wassup YouTube its ya girl samia and im back with another prank , today I'm pranking Ti and Trey its called the I want both of y'all prank I set up the camera in my room already they in there waiting for me so let's get started , for those of you who don't know me I keep it spicy over here and knowing Trey its gonna be a hell of a prank "

    I casually walked in the room and sat on the bed and I kinda wanted to laugh because Ti was in the mirror making weird faces , but that ass tho 😋 "Ti come over here I got something to tell y'all "

"Oh lord what you up to?"
"I want both of y'all ?" I said pulling at Treys jacket
" to do what"
"Me , I want both of y'all rn"
"Umm , samia  "
"Just think about it , imma kiss her and ride your face at the same time "
"I mean , I don't have a problem with that y'all both thick "
  "Let's do it then"
"You know I can see that camera"
  "Mann damn "
"This a prank" Trey said disappointed
   "Not really " I said cutting off the camera
  "Oh you serious"
" i been serious even though it was a prank I really been wanting to do this " I closed my room door because I didn't want my dad to hear us  and I turned my music up and I pulled her towards me initiating the whole thing . I was giving her hickies on her neck and rubbing her kitty through her panties and she did the same to me while Trey sat there with his camera "why is he recording?"
" shhhh just go with it , we're the only ones that can see this "
   I took off my dress and hers and she sat on the bed leaning back pushing my head down , I put two fingers inside her sucking on her pretty chocolate clit 👅🍒 and she tasted so good I didn't even wanna stop I stuck my tongue in wiggling it in and out devouring her pussy  , Trey came behind me and I changed directions Ti was riding my tongue and he was stuffing my guts and I had my tongue in hers making her ride my face spreading her lips so all her juices drip on my tongue "Mmmm Mia you getting my sensitive spot "
  "You're so wet 😍 I just wanna eat you until you pass out " I turned her sideways dipping my tongue where her spot was again while she rolled her eyes and moaned uncontrollably . Trey made her hold my legs open and he was balls deep in me hitting my goodie spot "AHHHH OH MY GOD TREY MMMM "
  I was creaming all over him while Ti was shaking on my face creaming on my tongue legs shaking and all dripping and glistening on my face . she sat on his dick facing me and I was sitting on his torso area stroking his dick while she rocked back and forth on it and tasted her juices off my lips  . His dick slipped out and Ti and I shared it sucking all her juices off and kissing each other at the tip , he exploded onto my face and hers and her chest I licked her clean and we got dressed just in time ; my dad opened my door and scanned the room looking at us "what's all that knocking?"
"Oh we're just playing a game daddy"
  "There's something on your faces "
"Cinnabon , Ti ate like 5 "
"keep the noise down , I thought your bed was about to come through the floor "
"Sorry daddy , I love you"
   "I love you too princess , I'm going out I might not be back til tomorrow Veronica wants to have an adult sleepover"
   "Eww daddy tmi , close the door and have fun "
  "Well I'm leaving have fun kids"
  "We will " Trey said smirking
After my dad left , things got really X rated Trey had the both of us in the kitchen tasting each other on the counter and we took turns with him  😏😜

Sn; please tell me this didn't flop 😂😂